• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

Beck, maybe if you didn't bitch about all the negrep, people would stop negrepping you. Didn't your mom ever tell you that the more you react to people making fun of you, the more they'll do it?

Its better to have a red box than be a pussy who is afraid of speaking up. Either the internet is serious business, or it's not. If you seriously talk shit about someone, you should expect them to take it seriously. Some people on here want to be internet tuff guys and tell people to shut the fuck up, but those people would never gave the balls to do that in real life.

Last edited:
Better to die on your feet than to live on your knees?

It's not that melodramatic, but that's the way I feel. I would rather not have negative reputation, but if my personality and intelligence have served me well in real life, why would I change just to appease a few assholes on a sports board.

"Pos rep for .2 secs of young hot Katie Holmes"

It's not that melodramatic, but that's the way I feel. I would rather not have negative reputation, but if my personality and intelligence have served me well in real life, why would I change just to appease a few assholes on a sports board.

I don't know. Maybe because you're bothering us and we've indicated that maybe you should act differently.

according to chin everyone else is the asshole

Can't speak for him but I'm fine if people disagree with my opinion and get negrepped for it but when it's stuff that doesn't relate to the post or topic and when people impersonate other posters when leaving rep that I don't like.

Can't speak for him but I'm fine if people disagree with my opinion and get negrepped for it but when it's stuff that doesn't relate to the post or topic and when people impersonate other posters when leaving rep that I don't like.

This is not allowed by us.

And by us, I mean the collectively awesome OGB MODS!

its okay to post that after an nsync song, we understand you don't prefer the company of men, chat thread love is a real thing toooooooo -rtq

negrep:
HAS ANYONE REALLY BEEN FAR AS DECIDED TO USE EVEN GO WANT TO DO LOOK MORE LIKE?

Back