• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

Someone also could've frequently seen your name under the "Last Post" column. Or it could've been a girl.

just received some negrep (my first) for my rant on religious bumper stickers calling me a "non-religious dumbass," which I found humorous

hah, I just got a negrep for something I posted on the aquille carr thread over a month ago. dropped me back to 3 bars as well. womp.

kind of hilarious though.

eta: "i like sock jokes"

Last edited:
Got three neg reps when I predicted that the Heat would win Game 4 and finish the series in five

NBA Thread 05-09-2011 08:17 PM you're probably right but I still don't like you
NBA Thread 05-09-2011 04:30 PM false, you suck
NBA Thread 05-09-2011 03:45 PM False, just a typical Boston hater

This one actually made me laugh

I just need to spread some rep around and I happened to run into you first, so don't pat yourself on the back.

hah, I just got a negrep for something I posted on the aquille carr thread over a month ago. dropped me back to 3 bars as well. womp.

kind of hilarious though.

eta: "i like sock jokes"

Seriously? Me too. Although, my negrep was for making a sock joke over a month ago.

In the reveal yourself thread; Negrep:
"next time use a brown paper bag"
unsigned.

Its a shame too because this would have received a reciprocal posrep bc it made me laugh.

INFECT ME WITH YOUR LOVE AND FILL ME WITH YOUR POISON - <3 ISH

"you have poor taste and a horrible avatar. we are all now stupider having read your posts"
For commenting on which bumper stickers/window clings that drive me nuts

you are the bauce of all bauces, reigning high upon your golden throne of mount baucelympus, hurling lightning bolts at noobs and taking only the most voluptuous hoodratz as your prizes. -scd

Maybe not that funny, but I read some rep I got based on the RULZ thread as "preach it grrl" instead of "preach it" (signed by) grrl.

"Not necessary and doesn't add to the conversation."

The person signed it but I won't but that here. This was in relation to something I said on the RULZ started his own message board thread. Sorry for not taking that conversation seriously. My bad.

Back