• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

When we consider the character type of the mythic hero, there appears to be one particular character trait which renders him imperfect or flawed in some way. This is the only difference between you and the mythic hero archetype. You lack flaw. -scd

NEGREP on my women and vaseline thread:
"What is funnier, this post or taking a vegetable peeler to my scrotum, the answer is vegetable peeler"

just got this one on the smoke break thread for my defiant defense of smokers (note: I am not a smoker, of cigs, weed, or pole)

"You would be a smoker. It must go hand in hand with being a shitty poster"

Thanks, Townie. I thought so too, but it's not an argument you see made much, if at all, which is why I think people can't relate to it.

its not funny but negrep on the packpride thread i started

'while you may disagree, they have a right to believe homosexuality is wrong, like you can believe it is normal/ok'

doesn't mean i can't laugh at the close-minded thinking!

I few of our lady Pitters sent me some neg rep for my Anchorman reference on the Women and Gasoline thread.

Although to their credit, they both signed their neg rep.

"your schtick is so fucking lame and i know you me telling you this probably gives you a huge boner. enjoy."

The funny part was the "i know you". I've never tried to hide my identity here and anybody who pays attention knows who I am. And that post obviously didn't come from a Class of 89 graduate.

And thanks for the posrep for whoever thought my avatar was Levon Helms. I love The Band too, but its actually Casey Abrams from American Idol.

i've got a negrep stalker who keeps hitting me with (unsigned) anti-lakers things regardless of the thread. sweet dude.

Daycare Dilemma 05-13-2011 09:19 AM Quit sniffing Kobe's butt and start teaching your daughter something of value.

"Yeah you have real concern for your friend when you use the words parts and splattered, STFU sensitive sally"

A friend of mine was on the plane that hit the Pentagon. Hmmm, I guess this isn't that funny.

"Yeah you have real concern for your friend when you use the words parts and splattered, STFU sensitive sally"

A friend of mine was on the plane that hit the Pentagon. Hmmm, I guess this isn't that funny.

I read your post on the conspiracies thread and thought you were a little off base too, but for different reasons.

Back