• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

I read your post on the conspiracies thread and thought you were a little off base too, but for different reasons.

My point was that the Pentagon wasn't hit by a missile and there was no conspiracy to cover anything up. My friend was on that plane. The plane hit the Pentagon. My friend is dead. That's a pretty simple line of thought to follow.

My point was that the Pentagon wasn't hit by a missile and there was no conspiracy to cover anything up. My friend was on that plane. The plane hit the Pentagon. My friend is dead. That's a pretty simple line of thought to follow.

When I read your post, I thought your friend was one of the Pentagon workers who was killed, so maybe that guy read it the same way.

The guy was picturing this I guess

dr-strangelove-1.jpg

(sorry if it offends)

The guy was picturing this I guess

dr-strangelove-1.jpg

(sorry if it offends)

Yes, it offends. He was with a group of school children on a trip sponsored by the National Geographic Society. All the children were killed, too. Their parents thank you.

I think we all know that and agree that anyone who buys into such a conspiracy theory is an idiot. I just think your response on the thread was a little strident compared to the discussion of conspiracy theories that everyone felt were idiotic.

I had two friends who lost their younger brothers in the WTC (I knew one of the little bothers pretty well). I also knew someone at Wake whose father was killed in the Pentagon.

Haha I thought about negrepping you and signing it. I take my negrep seriously though!

Watch the language, my dog reads these boards -unsigned ngarep

Watch the language, my dog reads these boards -unsigned ngarep

Wait, what? If my dog knew how to read I would brag about that shit all the time. Even in neg reps.

No, no, no. Especially in neg reps. "I took away rep points from you. Also, my dog knows how to read."

I got my first neg rep for explaining my avatar.......

"Bitches love them some bacon"....that was my explanation

the neg rep, which was hopefully in jest was something on the lines of "bacon makes young women fat and ugly"

I'm a little annoyed because it's my first neg rep and it's lame....

I got my first neg rep for explaining my avatar.......

"Bitches love them some bacon"....that was my explanation

the neg rep, which was hopefully in jest was something on the lines of "bacon makes young women fat and ugly"

I'm a little annoyed because it's my first neg rep and it's lame....

My first neg rep was just "lame..."

Back