• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

"you need to penetrate deeply while simulataneously stimulating the clitoris. if you can work the anus into that, perfection."

I just got one that said 'tool'

In reference to me calling out fatties I guess... sweet...

"Mainly a pos rep to be able to neg rep lectro again. -dv7"

A freebie 10 pointer for me, plus more neg rep for lectro? Nice.

Not counted neg rep- "empty handed...explains the dimness", the box is grey so most likely from the man himself Lectro

"Mainly a pos rep to be able to neg rep lectro again. -dv7"

A freebie 10 pointer for me, plus more neg rep for lectro? Nice.

Gotta love the mod rep.

Although the mods keep saying they don't give +10. I don't really get it, because I've definitely had some dv7 love before.

Gotta love the mod rep.

Although the mods keep saying they don't give +10. I don't really get it, because I've definitely had some dv7 love before.

I think the difference is mod vs. admin? One gives 10 and one doesn't?

I got a neg rep on the student tailgate thread for a story I posted about ALE sucking. The rep just said "Fuck ALE"

what?

I don't think I've ever been repped. I'm like a virgin on these new boards. Need a good mafia game this week to suck me back in....

I think the difference is mod vs. admin? One gives 10 and one doesn't?

Truth. The mods have teh same power as everyone else. They've just been posting longer and (in Dv7's case) have a ton of posts.

"Chauvinist pig"

It was from asking "do you mean what your wife should cook"'in his what should I make my wife for dinner thread.

"geez, learn how to multi-quote"
neg rep

I feel like posting neg rep without signing your name will drive people away from this board.

Meh... The occasional rep in either direction isn't going to drive anyone away. It isn't THAT big of a deal. Sure, it's annoying, but it doesn't actually affect your ability to post or anything.

Plus, if you post something dumb/douchey/annoying enough to get a bunch of neg rep, it doesn't really matter who gave it to you, you probably deserved it.

Back