• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

neutral rep - "12 yr old in a man's body. how sad."

got this for my comment that the mods should change keeper to an uppercase K. not sure what this means, but if it's Keeper trying to negrep me, I think that's awesome.

got this for my comment that the mods should change keeper to an uppercase K. not sure what this means, but if it's Keeper trying to negrep me, I think that's awesome.

I believe keeper may have revealed more than he intended in that rep comment.

pos rep (a lot, either +6 or +7) - "i hope you get raped in the ass."

I laughed for a couple minutes straight at that one.

If I had to guess, I'd say bkf. He has an age fetish judging by his comments to PUB24 on the DS thread. Also, he gets fired up if mods alter somebody's profile.

Ἀχαιμενίδης;69749 said:
pos rep (a lot, either +6 or +7) - "i hope you get raped in the ass."

I laughed for a couple minutes straight at that one.

yeah it was supposed to be a neg rep.

"No one cares about the shitty Panthers" - Most recent neg rep

So far, Ive dropped about 40 rep points in a week for defending religion in the keeper thread, and for posting about the Carolina Panthers. Not going to name names, but a few mods need to keep their religion opinions and rep powers separate; Being a dick bag is being a dick bag is being a dick bag.

"No one cares about the shitty Panthers" - Most recent neg rep

So far, Ive dropped about 40 rep points in a week for defending religion in the keeper thread, and for posting about the Carolina Panthers. Not going to name names, but a few mods need to keep their religion opinions and rep powers separate; Being a dick bag is being a dick bag is being a dick bag.

I thought you dropped 40 points for having an unsophisticated fiancee that likes Macaroni Grill and being outed for changing your name from FearTheDeaconChin so you could try and start fresh an hope no one realized how dumb some of your statements are.

I thought you dropped 40 points for having an unsophisticated fiancee that likes Macaroni Grill and being outed for changing your name from FearTheDeaconChin so you could try and start fresh an hope no one realized how dumb some of your statements are.

Good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-1.jpg

Got "you appear to be stupid". It was unsigned, but it linked to something I said to Liquid Karma.

So....eat shit LK.

Bump, must be some good ones since its been 4 days. I personally received some from idiots that have under 50 posts, most likely from DS, for posting the Keeper is Fat pic.

Keeper said on DS that he's not married. You were just giving visual evidence of why.

I got PosRep for my post in the 'strange places you've done the deed' about REI BJs... but PosRep only as long as I don't give 10% of the BJ back. (which is funny if you're familiar w/ the REI membership and benefits)

Got "you appear to be stupid". It was unsigned, but it linked to something I said to Liquid Karma.

So....eat shit LK.

it's not like LK to hide, so i doubt it was him.

Where does it show the rep other users have received? I keep hearing about checking so and so's page to see their rep but I don't see anyones.

dont think you can view others.

04-18-2011 03:42 PM sledgehammer for being a douche

^^ i dont get it ^^

Back