• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

I understand WHY the mods can see who gives rep, obviously, but it kind of makes me rethink my stance on anonymous vs. known rep. It's kind of annoying when the mods are like "TEE HEE I KNOW WHO DID IT" (not specifically directed at moon here, he just reminded me).

Usually we just look and make comments when posters accuse others of leaving reps posing as others. Like this morning, when DinDC felt like LK left a negative comment and responded. I looked and let him know it was not in fact LK. Trying to prevent an efued when it isnt necessary.

I agree though, it is also having me rethink my stance as well.

I understand WHY the mods can see who gives rep, obviously, but it kind of makes me rethink my stance on anonymous vs. known rep. It's kind of annoying when the mods are like "TEE HEE I KNOW WHO DID IT" (not specifically directed at moon here, he just reminded me).

In fairness, Moon is the only mod that I could see saying, "TEE HEE".

I'm thinking specifically about a picture that one of them posted. I don't even remember who/what/where/when it was but it was something like a little girl looking like she had a secret.

Some ass posted this one below. Why would you say that about someone. As tolerant as this board portrays itself to be about homosexuals, why shouldn't I be entitled to my kink? I understand, it's just one asshole and I shouldn't paint with too broad of a brush, but it hurts to care about something so much and have someone belittle me for it.

"negrep for being a fucking weirdo"

I'm thinking specifically about a picture that one of them posted. I don't even remember who/what/where/when it was but it was something like a little girl looking like she had a secret.

This one?
sealed-lips.jpg

Totally agree with you and I was thinking the same thing the other day. They also like to comment on how it's funny who writes tags on the bottom of threads.

Mmk cool, you can see things we can't. Doesn't really add much to the discussion.

I'm all for "differing opinions" but I felt like if someone's opinions are particularly "douchey" (to use the buzzword) and go against a lot of what I believe in, I'm not just going to think it's all good because it's an opinion.

That seems like exactly what I said. I have an extremely different opinion than you, that's it, no more no less.

Totally agree with you and I was thinking the same thing the other day. They also like to comment on how it's funny who writes tags on the bottom of threads.

Mmk cool, you can see things we can't. Doesn't really add much to the discussion.

My thoughts too. Rather juvenile behavior IMO.

Back