• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

DistrictDeacon

Reaction score
There needs to be a place to reward the funniest of those anonymous cowards

Post the best rep you have received -either positive or negative.

I kind of liked this pos rep:

"i'm a baller on a budget BITCH!"

I enjoyed zzzz pos repping me, but making sure to do it from his zzzz account so that it would come up as just a blue box.

Trickster.

-posrep for suggesting that DV7 had a teeny weeny
-negrep for being a woman from SCD
-negrep by someone saying "too late" when I said something about not wanting to seem like a bitch :umkc:

The activity in my "latest rep" is pretty high. I get a lot of rep apparently, both positive and negative. Some of the negative stuff simple.

Usually just: "because I hate you"

Positive is usually just "good post" or "raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandy"

Last edited:
rj tried to neg rep me today. I guess he doesn't realize people with reputation under 0 don't have their rep counted. Oopsi-doosles.

That's interesting. I didn't know that either.

Seems harsh, considering once people are under 0 they'll probably never dig out of it.

retaliatory NGA rep, if you NGA'ed me for my post about NGAing Scotch lovers. -Tuffalo

I did NGA him about threatening to NGA me for liking Scotch. All true.

I got neg for saying I didn't get the appeal to scarjo outside of the tatas, which I found amusing.

Sometimes I post that I NGAed something when I really didn't. That frequently leads to retaliatory NGA rep. :noidea:

Damnit neg repped for complaining about the neg rep over scarjo! Bastard! I like boobs (said in the deena voice) just not the rest so much.

Last edited:
Does blue box mean it doesn't count?

I got neg repped for "Misogyny"

Some dumbass neg repped me "wtf is ggm?" When I referred to ggm in a post about gabriel garcia marquez books... I hope that person reads this because they're a dumbass.

Okay posrep for Deena voice

(I wasn't the neg repper though)

Are you kidding me?! I got two NGAreps for this comment just b/c I laughed at hearing the Deena voice in my head.

- "deenas a troll" ... I agree.
- "deena the man" ... can't disagree.

wtf people! I didn't say I like her, I just laughed thinking about the post in her voice. :rulz:

The best rep I've gotten is this:

why can't guys get bras off? -awar

It was POS REP after I subtlety stated that I would have to "try" to get bras off in the What Men Expect thread.

Back