• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

I'm glad this thread was bumped, as it gives me an opportunity to recognize and acknowledge RJKarl, our Most Improved Repper of 2013. RJ was once perhaps the board's most egregious retaliatory neg-repper. However, I've neg-repped him several times over the past few months, and not once did he respond in kind. Kudos to you, Mr. Karl. Keep up the good work.

I'm glad this thread was bumped, as it gives me an opportunity to recognize and acknowledge RJKarl, our Most Improved Repper of 2013. RJ was once perhaps the board's most egregious retaliatory neg-repper. However, I've neg-repped him several times over the past few months, and not once did he respond in kind. Kudos to you, Mr. Karl. Keep up the good work.

you're welcome. My behavior modification therapy fixed the fuck out of that old piece of shit

He is still going to complain about neg reps and use him not retaliatory neg repping as proof that there is some "crusade" against him. He has the ultimate martyr complex. Only a matter of time, really. Book it.

I mean, I neg rep him too, admittedly, but only when I happen upon one of his horrible, horrible "jokes". Those deserve neg repping more than anything else.

Thread: Can you just fucking stop it, Millennials and Parents of Millennials?

TOWNIE IS A VAGINA! VAGINA VAGINA AKAKLHAAFASF

Guess who this one was from.

You are a race baiting piece of shit. I hope you get in a car wreck. Fuck you. It's embarrassing that you went to Wake Forest. I'm ashamed to be associated with you.

Minutes later

I apologize for my previous rep. I'm drunk and went too harsh. My post was a little out of context in that particular situation and sounded Dickinson.

Hahaha Wat?!

Putting the jokers on ignore was the trick.

What's really pathetic is they still neg rep like I'll see it.

Since I don't see anything Toogs posts, i bet that lying,welching piece of shit is taking credit.

It's still creepy to have those stalkers. I may be fun to hang out with but hen I've ignored you for months or years to keep stalking or making comments is useless and sad.

If there are any truths in this world, one of them is that RJK hates a welcher.

attachment.php

Attachments

• why.PNG
    why.PNG
    2.6 KB · Views: 0
Not rep, but a PM I got:

"Basically, fuck you.

These yahoos on this board, which apparently includes you, reflexively attack anyone they dislike without even comprehending what they attack. Like you. It's sad to see "the Left" falling so far into the abyss of ignorance and that it carries over into mere sports forums.

*Plonk* Ignore"

This imbecile interpreted my comments to mean I'm a lefty wingnut. I'm right of center.

Back