• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is it possible to disable tagging?

94Deac

Grouchy SOB
Reaction score
So let's say you want to start a thread about a school shooting or someone dying. Is there a way we can allow thread-starting posters to turn off tags for the thread? Only the thread starter can do it and once it's done, there's no going back.

Possible?

Nope. You'd just have to monitor it to remove tags as they came up.

By "you," whom do you mean? The thread starter or a mod?

Moderators. I thought about making that distinction, but got lazy :p

As always, if you see an offensive tag, you can shoot one of us a PM and we can take it down. I tend not to venture into them too often.

Is it possible for me to have the power to cause matter to cease to exist?

2012 - Is it still possible 5 years later?. Unless ""xxxxxxx" eats his own shit" is a tag that may be helpful to someone searching the boards. Or maybe "xxxxxx" fucks your mother"? That might be helpful when searching for hmmm, how to do well on your wake forest interview when applying to school? Or maybe "V is for vagina"? Takes the place of no SATs for entry? You pass young lady! Or maybe look what 65k gets you at Wake Forest? Go to tags for help. Our motto "Pro Humani-hot-te" watch out kids!!

Pathetic

I like this a lot

i like the idea that prospective students are searching our tags for useful information about wake forest sports

Tags really need to go. Serve no purpose but to anonymously bash other posters.

Back