• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

fan base divided

Make rj a mod of the political forum.. it has his name already.

Jesus, how many different ways do I have to tell people that this isn't about me. I specifically said It wouldn't work if it was about me.

Maybe i'm different in wanting to help make something that's good into something that is great.

Jesus, how many different ways do I have to tell people that this isn't about me. I specifically said It wouldn't work if it was about me.

Maybe i'm different in wanting to help make something that's good into something that is great.

This reminds me of Ricky Bobby saying really offensive things, then thinking that they aren't offensive because he prefaced it with "with all due respect...".

You say it's not all about you, then make it all about you. Examples

"Maybe I should stop trying since it's so negative to so many re:rep.

Nah, it's better to try."

Playing the victim and playing up how YOU are fighting the noble fight

"My sole purpose is to try to bring back all the good posters to one place. That's the only reason."

Again, look at ME and how noble MY purpose is

That's just on the previous two pages

You're it's douchey to try to find a way to put the group togeher again....but it wasn't when mebane and others said that was their goal as well...

I notice you don't bring up that i said multiple times for others to come up with how. You're so right telling people it's cool for them to do it their way and not use the ideas i presents is making it about me.

Thanks for proving that it not what I say but that I say it.

I'm here because this is where the Wake fans are. I still go to DS a few times a day, but visit here a lot more now simply because there are a lot more posters here now than there are on DS.

If for some reason people switched back to the other board (or just stopped coming here), I'd go back to visiting DS more.

I just want to talk Wake sports with other passionate and reasonably educated Deacs.

I'm here because this is where the Wake fans are. I still go to DS a few times a day, but visit here a lot more now simply because there are a lot more posters here now than there are on DS.

If for some reason people switched back to the other board (or just stopped coming here), I'd go back to visiting DS more.

I just want to talk Wake sports with other passionate and reasonably educated Deacs.

If someone comes up with a way to take this place to the next step and bring as close to everyone together as possible there won't be any need to switch back and forth.

RJ, I officially put you in official charge for finding the ever-elusive next step.

Godspeed.

Me too. I want to be where the Wake fans are...don't really give a hoot what url I type in to get there.

RJ, I officially put you in official charge for finding the ever-elusive next step.

Godspeed.

how many different wayts do I have to say it doesnt't have to be me and it would be better off not being me before people pay attention?

As to neg rep, my position is pretty clear. I expect to be constantly -50.

It's funny that you refuse to believe maybe you are actually being douchey, or making it all about you or just generally making pathetic posts, and instead think you are just getting neg reps for no real reason.

I remember last year in the soccer thread everyone thought I was being a complete and utter asshole. I took a step back, looked at it, and realized I was indeed being a total asshole. I then made efforts to stop being one all the time in the soccer threads, and it's been (mostly) e-friendly since. Maybe you should do the same. Or just continue thinking you're being totally unfairly persecuted. In the immortal words of Debbie Yow, whatever

tintin, there are several people who agree with me.

The reality is if I said today is Thursday you'd come up with a way to say I was an ass for saying so. It's been that way on both boards with you.

we encourage any existing DS hold-outs to join us here. we will not be creating a new board in order to facilitate reconciliation.

Annnnnnnd done.

Maybe if the url for this board wasn't censored on DS like a curse word, those few holdouts would make their way over here more quickly. If RJ is really on a peacemaking mission he should work on those DS stalwarts.

Maybe if the url for this board wasn't censored on DS like a curse word, those few holdouts would make their way over here more quickly. If RJ is really on a peacemaking mission he should work on those DS stalwarts.

Jack said no negotiations will be listened to.

I still say change your name to mydeacinmyhand

Back