• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Please Krauthammer, don't hurt 'em.

If only the Democrats had ever put up a major heathcare plan so that we could witness that republican independent thought.

Ha that's good stuff

And idk why I thought jh might eventually respond and put a name on his boogeyman

Just put a "trillion" on it and call it scary, end of day you don't need details

The mentality that you can perpetually borrow money without consequence or plan to repay is dangerously gullible. Probably would fall for the whole "Your undergrad degree is worth $60,000.00 per" schtick. One born every minute, I'm told.

Are you talking about dollars in debt or excuses for getting the dog walked on you last November? Please continue to take your L and not worry at all about the fate of America currently in Donald Trump's exceptionally small hands and brain.

FIFY

Nice deflection and red herring though! Scarecrow grows up!

The mentality that you can perpetually borrow money without consequence or plan to repay is dangerously gullible. Probably would fall for the whole "Your undergrad degree is worth $60,000.00 per" schtick. One born every minute, I'm told.

Well, we have been doing it since 1791. Although we did get down to $33K during the Andrew Jackson administration.

FIFY

Nice deflection and red herring though! Scarecrow grows up!

It's okay, 27. You're having to deal with not getting your political way for the first time since college, I'm guessing. You should follow the old advice about meeting with triumph and disaster. The Sun will come up tomorrow. It generally does.

It's okay, 27. You're having to deal with not getting your political way for the first time since college, I'm guessing. You should follow the old advice about meeting with triumph and disaster. The Sun will come up tomorrow. It generally does.

I give exactly 0 shits about Clinton not winning except for the fact that Donald Trump won.

You need to stop thinking that my concern about a maniac leading the nation has anything to do with "taking the L" because Clinton lost.

Interestingly enough we've made our payments on time so far, even with escalating debts and I'm paying off my Wake student loans about four years ahead of schedule (with a humanities degree, mind). Almost as though you're upset about something abstract when concrete defaults (in both cases here) aren't realistic.

Still haven't answered my fairly straightforward question about who comes calling for these debts...

The obligees. Like they always do. That's how debt works.

But forget about the principal (this should be easy, since you never think about it). Look at the debt service alone. From my fellow Trump-servatives at the NBC family of networks, http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/19/inte...-of-the-federal-govts-biggest-line-items.html

Even without new spending, the cost of servicing the national debt is expected to nearly triple over the next 10 years, according to estimates by the Congressional Budget Office. That's more than twice as fast as the growth of spending on Social Security or Medicare.

We never have to settle the principal. We aren't a household that is going to retire and is going to live off our savings. We are a perpetual wage earner who will always get raises

Well let's say for a minute that the Chinese called in the debt and we didn't pay and defaulted. I mean what they fuck are they gonna do, go to war with us? Sure markets might crash, but it would hardly be the end of the world.

We never have to settle the principal. We aren't a household that is going to retire and is going to live off our savings. We are a perpetual wage earner who will always get raises

This is an excellent point. Is there a limit though? Even if we always carry principle, is there too much principle to carry?

Sad news.

But at least he has a reason for his silence. How about posters like Junebug, TR1982, and others who are all over this thread?

his bio is fascinating, I never knew his background.

Dude helped get a lot of Iraqis and American soldiers killed

Back