• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kevin Na makes a 15 in the Texas Valero Open

Actually a 16. He shot an 80...which means he played the other holes under par lol.

Was it a 16? I went into this and said I'm seriously gonna keep count and then I lost count. Hahaha

Unusual to see a "professional" lose their composure like this.

Apparently, he had a whiff somewhere in there that only he knew about. He signed for a 16 on the hole,

You can see it in there...he just steps over the ball really quick and like hammers down and then very quickly swings at the ball again and hits it LOL.

I was watching live this afternoon when this happened. The funniest part is The Golf Channel had his 3some miked during coverage. A couple holes later they had audio of his playing partners trying to add up his score and it was hilarious.

They also had a clip of his caddy saying "Next time I say let's go back to the tee, let's go back to the tee."

I would feel bad for most golfers, but Na is such a disrespectful little shit with his slow play antics that I'm glad it happened to him. Try speeding up a little and not fucking over the dozens of golfers stuck behind you, and maybe the golf gods won't shit in your cheerios next time.

That's awesome. I remember Na pissing off some other players in a tournament a year or two ago. Don't recall what he did, but the NBC announcers (Players Championship maybe?) were ripping him as well. Maybe it was just slow play.

Have to say he handled himself pretty well in the above video given the situation. Maybe being mic'ed helped with that, but I liked seeing him acknowledge the ball may have hit him even if he didn't see it, talking about how he was going to add up all his strokes, and seeing him smile towards the end of the hole. Playing the back 9 in 3 under shows some pride as well.

He's definitely a douche. Isn't he the one that had the equally douchey double d Don Donatello from the Big Break on his bag for a while?

Back