• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chicago

It's true though. WakeandBake was way cooler before he became an ASD;BC.

wait til BERnard is in charge suckas! Plus I'm Rollin in the hard core hood I let you know if bad or not. Probs just nervous peep like Twiggie

Woman down the block found with a knife in her head at the laundromat where she worked. Pretty fucked up.

And I do care. But to post the death statistics on a thread about someone going to Chicago is fucking lame and you sound like an old lady. I go to that city weekly and I know there is a violence problem but I don't walk around talking about it. But I care about it so go fuck yourself you nitwit, thanks for the lecture.

And I do care. But to post the death statistics on a thread about someone going to Chicago is fucking lame and you sound like an old lady. I go to that city weekly and I know there is a violence problem but I don't walk around talking about it. But I care about it so go fuck yourself you nitwit, thanks for the lecture.

Yikes man, not blaming you and that comment was largely in jest. I saw the statistics for the month of January and decided to post them in the Chicago thread.

I hope I was never cool to you people. But what is an ASD:BC? Lay your hip internet acronym on me

Angry Suburban Dad; Big Cock or Angry Suburban Dad; Boring Career...not really sure. Townie invented the term. Millennials use it on the olds.

Yikes man, not blaming you and that comment was largely in jest. I saw the statistics for the month of January and decided to post them in the Chicago thread.

Ok well sorry man but sometimes it seems like all I hear from people is death statistics about Chicago. I get it. I hear it all the time from all my friends who are butt hurt I moved away to this area. Peace man I thought you were looking for a cock fight and as an angry old formerly cool rock god with a big cock I was all set to go.

Ok well sorry man but sometimes it seems like all I hear from people is death statistics about Chicago. I get it. I hear it all the time from all my friends who are butt hurt I moved away to this area. Peace man I thought you were looking for a cock fight and as an angry old formerly cool rock god with a big cock I was all set to go.

Nah, I'm an old too. It's cool man. Fuck these millennials.

Back