• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Big Brother

Yes. I was skeptical (as always) of the new cast, but I'm really enjoying it so far.

yeah. trying to figure out if john is just acting or if he really is so ditsy. hoping austin sticks around for a while.

Johnny Mac has the weirdest voice in the DR. It's almost like he's a different person.

I like Austin, Vanessa, and the twins. Hate they are working with Clay and Shelli.

I like Austin, Vanessa, and the twins. Hate they are working with Clay and Shelli.

Agree 100%.

Vanessa is going to make some enemies this week. When we finally get a HOH that isn't from their side, things could get very interesting. So far, things have gone way too smoothly for that group.

I fucking hate clay and Shelly. Pissed me off even more when we found out last night that Vanessa and Austins group is going to work with them. I was optimistic that they would actually target Clay.

Johnny Mac working with Vanessa made 0 sense to me

Yes, my yearly guilty pleasure. I'm digging the cast for the most part. Don't really care for Shelli and Clay and agree them working with Austin and Vanessa kind of sucks. Also hate that the twins are working with them, they seem like cool chicks. Johnny is my fav, I laugh every time he is in the DR.

My favorite part of the episode was when Johnny told the dumbass Amazing Race guy about the crown on the #9 tooth and he went around dropping the phrase #9 as if he had known that was the number of that tooth all along.

Not huge fans of either Clay or Shelli, but they are better than Jason and boring ass Meg and Steve. I couls see the Austin side trying to pull in Steve since he is floating (along with Jonny Mack who the sorta have already). James seems like a nice enough guy, but he aligned himself already with the other side. Agree that Austin, Vanessa, and the twins are who to root for this season.

I find Meg quirky hot. Wife feels the same about Johnny Mac which is funny cause JM and I are polar opposites. Not sure what to make of the fact that her celeb/TV crushes are never anything like me.

Austin and Vanessa are smart... Ultimately, Clay is probably a bigger target (and certainly more likely to say something to turn people against him) and Shelli is annoying. If they can keep Liz/Julia safe and add Steve, that is a nice group to have.

The other side of the house is boring/dumb/emotional/bad at competitions (so far).

This is usually the part of the game where the terrible players who have no shot go home... but this season, to date, bigger threats have gone up. Keeping Audrey around is a great move... She can go home in any week where a target wins the veto.

Johnny Mac has the weirdest voice in the DR. It's almost like he's a different person.

Every time I hear him in the diary room, his voice makes me think of Charlie Day (from It's Always Sunny and Horrible Bosses).

Austin and Vanessa are smart... Ultimately, Clay is probably a bigger target (and certainly more likely to say something to turn people against him) and Shelli is annoying. If they can keep Liz/Julia safe and add Steve, that is a nice group to have.

The other side of the house is boring/dumb/emotional/bad at competitions (so far).

This is usually the part of the game where the terrible players who have no shot go home... but this season, to date, bigger threats have gone up. Keeping Audrey around is a great move... She can go home in any week where a target wins the veto.

I wonder how much truth there is to what Davonne was claiming about the house being scared to vote out Audrey because they think they would be perceived as bigots or something. If that's true it's not giving much credit to the viewing audience.

Man, Austin is DUMB. Not just game play, but IRL DUMB. And Vanessa with the "I have a high IQ" comment. Ha, typical poker donk. And why does she always wear baggy sweats and shit. Get it together. Finally, the dance Meg did for bmoney and Gronk last night was perfect. Gronk is going to break that nerd in half.

Ugh didn't realize Vanessa was a dukie. I was kind of cheering for her. No more.

Also for all you pervs there is /r/bigbrothernsfw.

Back