• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Big Brother

So they were not banging afterall. I kinda get that a women Shelli's age would not want to just bone on national TV. Clay must have told everyone to vote him out (JonnyMac's "this has been a crazy day" speech). James really needs to pull the misfits together against the 6th sense. Not sure what they are all waiting for.

Clay leaving could be a catalyst for the "misfits" to pull together (to an extent). I really think a lot of them really liked him up until this week. And now they are leery of Vanessa, as well.

With Clay gone, will be interesting if Becky still feels an allegiance to Shelli. I doubt it.

I don't think Clay convinced everyone to vote him out... I think he blew up on some of those on the fence shortly before last night's episode and made it an easy decision.

Was surprised to see another endurance comp for HOH and not a double eviction.

Double eviction next week per #sauces

I think Jackie is the key to rounding up the misfits. She has been the only one smart enough to identify/recognize what is happening behind the scenes with the power alliance. She needs James to help her though.

My money is on shelli to win that comp

I agree that clay went apeshit on some people and they got scared into voting him out

This has been the best season in recent memory. Vanessa is a crazy person and has insane rationalizations for all her actions, which makes for great TV. She'll change her target midway through the week! I think that the ADC has swung the vote to Shelli this week, so hopefully she doesn't win the DE HOH.

Austin is stupid, and Austin is creepy, and that's a horrible combination.

Jackie is sexy. Rooting for James and his dumb girl alliance cause the other side of the house hurts my brain. JMac is entertaining but has been floating along with no rhyme or reason.

Yeah... I hesitate to say it is the best season in recent memory because I don't particularly like anyone. But I do agree that it has been fascinating to watch how things have played out so far. Still plenty of show left for someone to prove "worthy" of winning.

Keeping Vanessa over Shelli this week is mind-boggling... Especially w/ the double elimination coming tonight. Nobody is safe.

I went from liking Austin, to not liking him, to now not caring... But he has put himself into a good position w/ the twins. Individually, all 3 of them are pretty worthless, but that is a large voting block at this point in the game (and not making too many waves).

Also, Steve is going crazy in the house and he's gonna take out a solid player in the house because they totally ignored his crazy ass.

I think the Dan's funeral season was the last great one because that guy was ripping people apart and totally humiliating them on national television. He played the whole house

My wife is convinced that Steve is going to snap and physically harm someone. She thinks his weirdness has gone from "funny to watch" to "disturbing."

I think we'll have a lot better idea of how the rest of the season will go after tonight. If they can somehow get Vanessa out w/ the double eviction, it is wide open. Otherwise, I suspect her, Austin, and the twins will control the outcome.

The season w/ the Brigade was by far my favorite.

That season w/ Dan and the other "coaches" was also very good. Showed me that there really are good players in the game (and that succeeding isn't just a matter of luck).

Also enjoyed last season because Derrick was so good (yet still likeable).

I'm just down on season 16 cause Derrick had an easy path to the finals.

Everyone thinks the best player is either Dr. Will, Dan, or Derrick right?

I should appreciate Vanessa's game, but I just feel like the rest of the house (as per usual) is just dumb as shit so the one person with a modicum of intelligence can easily manipulate the rest. Plus she's such a phony it's annoying. At least cop to it in the DR, which would make her game more enjoyable.

Yeah, my respect for Vanessa has gone way down over the last few weeks... BUT, I don't really like anyone else. I could get behind James, but he has no idea what is going on 99% of the time. The twins suck. Meg is useless. Steve is too weird/awkward to take advantage of his intelligence. John is about to get evicted.

I liked Austin in the beginning, but he just isn't very smart. Somehow, he's put himself in a great position. I get why he doesn't want to send Vanessa home yet. It is one week too soon for that.

Hoping that the person that comes back into the house (hopefully John or Becky) on Thursday takes out Vanessa and shakes things up a bit.

Becky is an idiot. John is the only one to root for and he is on the way out unless he wins veto. The twins are so bad. They are lucky they are hot, otherwise, insufferable.

The twins are a smokeshow - they have the Scarlett Johannson look going. There are hot chicks on BB every year, but they outdid themselves this year - they're all hot.

I hope John comes back in. No use for Sheli, Becky, or Amazing race hottie. I also hope that Vanessa steps on Steve's throat the rest of the season.

I read the Twitter spoilers of the live feed, just ugh

I must be missing something with the Amazing Race chick. I think she's the opposite of attractive. She looks more like a man than the person who actually used to be a man.

Well that sucked.

This season blows. Remaining players are largely unlikeable. Vanessa is a bully. The twins are vapid. John and Steve have positioned themselves nicely to make it far and not win.

The likeable players were too stupid to eliminate the obvious threats this season.

Just miserable all around... Maybe Survivor will be more interesting in a few weeks.

Back