• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Big Brother

Dat shit was edited to build drama. No doubt Cody and Jess banged like rabbits five minutes after the talk they had. The Hex will be played and Paul will cry. I assume everyone heard that a fan with a bullhorn went by the house screaming that America loves Jess and Paul is the bully.

DSD is on them live feeds or listens to RHAP.

Jess is using the hex. Now that she revealed it, they would definitely blindside her before Cody just to get the hex out of the house

gonna be some meatballs on the menu this week

bah bah bah da da da da da da da!

So glad Josh is HOH - lots of entertainment value. Basically just another week of Paul as HOH though.

When did Raven get so ghetto? Matt was legitimately embarrassed.

The Josh HOH would've been funnier before he was aligned with anyone, but he did promise this:

I really hope someone turns on Paul soon.

He's the opposite of Derrick who calmed everyone down and prevented drama, he stirs his cult into a frenzy and creates more chaos. I do think that's funny because it's still working.

Last edited:
Bumping just to say I'm pumped to see Josh being the first one to actually try and play ball with Paul. Hope he doesn't cave.

Anyone else still watching this season?

It has been, by far, the most boring I can remember. Painful at times. These people are idiots.

I hate Paul, but he's the only one doing enough to justify "winning" the season.

I bailed on this about a month ago right before Jessica got booted. Checking in on what's happened since, I'd say it was most definitely the right move

Anyone else still watching this season?

It has been, by far, the most boring I can remember. Painful at times. These people are idiots.

I hate Paul, but he's the only one doing enough to justify "winning" the season.

Still watching. Never missed a season, so why start now? Agree on Paul. I thought it was entertaining until Jessica and Cody were gone. Jason being a dumbass has been somewhat interesting.

Also if you read that sub apparently all of the cast members are garbage people. Jason makin rape jokes about errybody, Christmas being a total b and just trying to build some sort of brand (although she's positively nothing special on the crossfit circuit), Alex basically bullying people and talking serious shit about errybody, Matt basically just saying he's there for the stipend money for making jury and thumbing his nose at all the rules, Raven lying about literally everything.

Is this cast worse than the one a few years ago with the few people that were outright racists?

Is this cast worse than the one a few years ago with the few people that were outright racists?

On par. No clue why they haven't shown how bad a person Alex is on the CBS broadcast. She's compared Kevin to a serial killer, child molester, and is convinced that he's an undercover cop.

Jason had a pretty awful comment regarding Kevin's family that made TMZ.

Matt was useless and didn't even play the game.

It is hysterical how the houseguests have caught up to people who have CBS All-Access on all of Raven's lies. I think she's suffering from Munchausen by proxy, Raven's mom has been doxxing everyone that has criticized Raven on any of her internet pages. They have a gofundme with a goal of 200k that has only hit 4k :bowrofl:

Christmas involves herself in every little argument and is obnoxious.

Josh might pull a Steve Moses and cut Paul at final 3 if he wins that HOH, but has to stick with him until the end because everyone else is up Paul's ass.

Paul is responsible for the toxic environment.

Cody or Kevin will probably win AFP, unless someone wakes up cuts Paul ASAP. Everyone left has admitted (at some point) that Paul is playing the best game but NOBODY WANTS TO GET HIM OUT! At this point, I'm rooting for Paul to pitch a perfect game (no times on the block, all the jury votes) because none of these other idiots deserve it.

Last edited:
i'm just glad matt finally did something other than eat cereal and fuck pennywise. his little rant against jason was so pitiful. hope cody destroys him when he enters jury house.

Alex is so stupid. How do you not put up the two people, who are openly sobbing, that you KNOW took your final 2 person out?

Josh and Christmas are probably like:

chilltown-season-2-o.gif

Last edited:
Paul laying it on thick with Alex like he didn't know wtf happened was so ridiculous. Time for Josh to blow up Paul's spot. Big bearded meatball.

Though I will say that was a great blindside. Jason never saw it coming.

Back