• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Big Brother

I am confused as to why Josh P Meatball let Production Paul do that shit. Just tell the dwarf to fuck off.

They planned it so Alex would still trust Paul and keep Xmas/Josh off the block. Paul has told Alex all week that they need to get out Kevin, who has wanted to go home for the last two weeks and has been totally isolated :bowrofl:

Paul laying it on thick with Alex like he didn't know wtf happened was so ridiculous. Time for Josh to blow up Paul's spot. Big bearded meatball.

Josh did a pretty good job with the goodbye message. I can't wait for Jason and Matt to cross reference.

Paul is going to go out right before finals and it's going to be glorious.

Paul is going to go out right before finals and it's going to be glorious.

I think we are gonna have Josh win Final 3 HOH. Part 3 is always a crapshoot, always Houseguest says either A or B. He'll cut the lawn gnome then. If Paul is on the block at Final 4 and Josh has the Veto, he'll make the move then.

i was thinking josh's play was to try to get xmas to think that paul was the one dissenting vote but then he admitted it was him.

Paul has been overplaying his hand. Josh has stumbled, completely inadvertently, into some good moves with his blubbering - but it looks like he might try to blow it up. Paul's best move at this point might be to try to pair up with Alex (he already is, I guess), and make sure Kev Is on their side.

Every once in a while Kevin has given me hope that he may be a player in this thing and be smart enough to blow up Paul's spot. But lately his blind baseless undying loyalty to Paul has been as bad as Alex and Christmas. I've almost lost all hope at this point for this season to turn around, but maybe the best possible ending is for Paul to finish 2nd again. I think that's possible.

I'm 100% #teammeatball and would laugh so hard if he somehow won and Paul finished second. It would totally make up for a garbage season.

I'm 100% #teammeatball and would laugh so hard if he somehow won and Paul finished second. It would totally make up for a garbage season.

Possibility lives.

For real though, if Paul doesn't win it's just cause everyone else is a sore loser

Gross. Paul ran that shit. Sore losers were salty.

This was a great ending. Paul screwed himself by playing way too damn hard. You can't just expect everyone to be your puppet 24/7 - the people were dumb but not QUITE as dumb as he thought. Cocky bastard.

His reaction to Josh's goodbye messages just says it all.

Cody is the only player who went against Paul at any point in the season. That's why he got AFP.

Paul is the Russell Hantz of Big Brother. He choked. As soon as Elena asked that bullying question he should've admitted his entire game. He deflected until the end. If he owned his game in the jury segment, he would've swung one vote. That whole narrative of "being the only vet was a major disadvantage" is total BS. The other houseguests looked to him as an authority figure and were afraid to go against him, ESPECIALLY after he got that first temptation from America. Also, he goofed in his goodbye messages, bigly.

Last edited:
But Paul will be fine. He went to Pepperdine, he makes good TV, and seems to come from a good family. I felt a little bad when he said "Oh god, not again!" before Cody's vote was read, but he deserved the L after the choke job tonight.

Production Paul deserved to lose. There was absolutely no reason to keep lying in the good bye messages. He would have won if he kept his ugly mouth shut. Good on the jury for no giving him one more thing. And Cody should be AFP. If people question your service then they can go fuck themselves. Bunch of snowflakes.

Cody is the only player who went against Paul at any point in the season. That's why he got AFP.

Paul is the Russell Hantz of Big Brother. He choked. As soon as Elena asked that bullying question he should've admitted his entire game. He deflected until the end. If he owned his game in the jury segment, he would've swung one vote. That whole narrative of "being the only vet was a major disadvantage" is total BS. The other houseguests looked to him as an authority figure and were afraid to go against him, ESPECIALLY after he got that first temptation from America. Also, he goofed in his goodbye messages, bigly.

Nah. Cody got AFP because either people thought it would be funny if such a huge asshole got AFP, actually thought he was a cool badass, or because he is military -- had less than nothing to do with him opposing Paul. I don't even recall him opposing Paul, he was just a terrible player.

(I don't recall anyone questioning his service, but if that is a reason for voting for him to be AFP, I think we know who the actual snowflakes are.)

Nothing Paul could have said to the jury at the end would have mattered -- they were all bitter losers and terrible game-players, and didn't want to admit they got played (and Paul did acknowledge and own his game play at the end). None of them were going to change their vote. The bullying question made zero sense -- he didn't bully anyone, he let Josh do the bullying. Raven, Matt and Christmas seemed to be the only ones to get it. Most seasons the jurors actually appreciate the player who played the best game. For some reason, this season had a bunch of sniveling losers who were way to emo about it (speaking of snowflakes.)

So Josh won this shit? Major woof. What a prick/insane person he was before I bailed on this. Did he redeem himself from a humanity perspective by the end of the season?

And disagree about your last comment above. Super Dan should have won the season where he did the "funeral for Dan" speech that was pretty incredible when he clearly outplayed everyone but they were all butthurt over him dominating them.

This was more than people being butthurt. Paul losing is on Paul because he elevated himself to legend status in his own head and was just toying with these people to see how well he could brainwash them. It all backfired because the "idiots" on jury put their minds together and figured out he not only outsmarted them but belittled them and insulted them, etc etc. Paul knew what he was dealing with, he just got cocky. He could have played it cool like Derick and actually won and become a legend.

As far as Josh - he did kinda win by default and on accident, but in time he did show some redeeming qualities. He also did a lot of dirty work to make things happen in the game.

Back