• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Big Brother

deacs1995

i gave at the office
Reaction score
Frank. wow. Blitzing through the entire house to win HOH was pretty impressive. it was like he was competing against a bunch of hospicers.

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull."

it is interesting that dr. will's prediction of ian and frank having a good shot to win is holding form.

frank is straight up doing work right now. i'm cheering for him just to defy the odds.

i find britney to be unbelievably annoying yet smoking hot at the same time.

if dans plan works out it will be epic.

yeah, dan's ridic plan looking like it may work kind of gets me cheering for him to win it. it was so bizarre. i wish my boy boogie would have still been on because he would have clowned the whole funeral thing something epic.

yeah, dan's ridic plan looking like it may work kind of gets me cheering for him to win it. it was so bizarre. i wish my boy boogie would have still been on because he would have clowned the whole funeral thing something epic.

Um, Boogie got ousted by little 'ol Ian. So much for his 'awesome' reign.

yeah, brit looks like she's got some quality tittays.

Dan's move this week was without a doubt the best move in Big Brother history

was anyone able to see who ian nominated for eviction?

Great move by Dan last week to save himself, but now how does the rest of the Quack Pack (ugh) not suspect him of making a deal with Frank to save himself? Ian/Shane seem to assume Dan just miraculously was able to convince Frank to keep him around. Doesn't make sense to me.

Um, after last night is there any doubt that Dan deserves to win this season?

wtf was danielle thinking? what was her benefit to saving dan when she knew shane would do whatever she asked, especially more than dan.

BUMP anyone watching? I love this show so hard.

Back