• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Disco Dan etc.

Good blog post. More stories and info and less condescension toward "the peanut gallery" goes a long way.

Not exactly BzzIn, but I am starting to get good vibes about where we're heading. Hopefully we can see the improvement we're all hoping for next winter.

I wonder if Buzz said "Hey Dan!" and then waited half a minute while he thought about what to say next..

Good to see Bz and Dan getting along. That interview a few weeks ago seemed tense.

Bz ain't stupid. A dispute with your beat writer is one that Bz can't afford because he can't win it.

Great blog posts. Very enjoyable read.

Nice to see Dan is friends with Sammy Batten. I met Sammy a few times and he seems to be a great guy. And indeed an excellent football journalist.

Bz coming off as pretty decent fellow in that exchange, I think. Hope he's right to be enthusiastic. About our team, I mean. Not the concert that really had him jazzed.

Back