• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Happy Birthday RJKarl

In. Good dude. Unlike Ryan lying about his marathon pr, RJ really did roll with a black South African beauty during apartheid. PLAYA.

Happy birthday, RJ. You are a true gentleman and celebrity.

What the heck, Happy Birthday.

I'm about to stick it in a hot girl with a huge trust fund. I'm going to think of RJ to stay strong.

RJ, am genuinely sorry I missed your birthday. Hope you had a nice one and got to forget politics a little bit. Every birthday means a little more to us old guys ya know?

rj, what did you do for your birthday?

Thanks to the new posters...

Nelly, I did go to a late lunch in Newport Beach which was very, very good. Then we went to an awful movie (Killer Joe). I finished with a few friends for drinks at a local pub.

A couple of friends want to get together either today or tomorrow for a bite and some drinks.

Sounds like a solid birthday weekend, dude. I would like to party with you one day.

You need to get back, take in a couple of games. You can crash with El Chupe at the Bungalow.

In all seriousness, if you one day show up sitting courtside at a bball game in one of the Robert Goulet seats, this board would absolutely meltdown. It would be amazing.

Happy (belated) birthday friend!

Back