• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Happy Birthday RJKarl

We need a Kickstarter deal to send RJ to a big WFU hoops game, with tickets right behind the bench, have him interview Buzz and a bunch of others, film it. It would be epic.

We need a Kickstarter deal to send RJ to a big WFU hoops game, with tickets right behind the bench, have him interview Buzz and a bunch of others, film it. It would be epic.

Epic is right. I would put $20 towards this.

The second part starts in five minutes. A couple of buddies are taking to me to lunch.

The funny part of this is the place we're going used around the corner from house from the late 80s on. About six months ago, this guy said let's go to The Marlin. I said sure and we went.

What I didn't know is about two months before it had moved. I looked and looked and looked where it used to be until I went into an office in that strip to be told where it was now.

I felt pretty silly.

RJ Im a big fan. I will offer to make sex to you if you hit nc anytime soon. I'm new and all, but I'm famous. Happy birthday!!1!

9042452_gal.jpg

RJ Im a big fan. I will offer to make sex to you if you hit nc anytime soon. I'm new and all, but I'm famous. Happy birthday!!1!

Youre not going to ask him to assassinate a President, are you?

I'm honestly unpset there's no Harv story for RJ's 96th birthday.

Where was the love for me on MY birthday? Fuckers.

And it was my 40th to boot.

Happy birthday to a great American and a great Deacon fan! And I also appreciate your tastes in music since you're the only poster besides me who considers Superstition in the Top 10 songs ever.

Well, I told one of the more notable Ricky birthday stories ‘round this time last year, but you’re correct in presuming we had quite a few humdingers back in our time celebrating the Fiesta Fox’s big day.

I recall one year we decided to stay in on account that ol’ Foxy was dick sick and not in any condition in his down-belows for getting some public on his privates. This was usually no deterrent for Rick, who had long since hit for the VD cycle and witnessed his boomstick spit out semen every color of the rainbow – brown, yellow, green, yellowish-brown, greenish-brown, the whole spectrum. Foxy pointed out that if you’re doing things the way God intended, the broad never sees your goo anyway until it’s puddled on a colored bedspread ‘neath her nethers, and by that point you’re long gone. Couldn’t argue with that logic.

This time was different though. Foxy’s ejaculate was the color of a Rocky Mountain sunset and his internal man walnut was swolled up so fat it bulged when he’d sit. So, that year us Raiders decided to keep it low key and have ourselves a Barn party.

To mark the occasion, Kreebie scored some real prime tootsie roll from this fella down at a Jazz club on 4th Street. Claimed it was the same stuff Miles Davis took when he wrote Dig. We let Foxy do the honors. Took a puff of poison so big Flipper joked he musta had 3 lungs. The rest of us Raiders followed suit and soon we were floating higher than a Mercury rocket.

I’m telling you, what a great night. Foxy was on fire, regaling us with tales of childhood birthdays, when Mr. and Mrs. K would let him out of his enclosure to run around the yard for a bit. Mr. and Mrs. K weren’t big on gifts for Little Ricky, likely ‘cause they knew the bauble would invariably find itself lodged deep in Foxy’s keister, but on his 10th birthday they gifted him an old beige pillowcase stuffed with newspapers and grass clippings. Little Ricky, ever-resourceful tike he was, tied off the open end, drew a smiley face on it with fat purple marker, and named it Gregory. That Gregory was Ricky’s best friend for the next 8 years.

Rest of the night was equally special. Flipper paid Foxy $3 to eat an entire 18-pound bag of Petey’s kibble. Ol’ Foxy did it in 4 minutes, 34 seconds. Schilling made the big mistake of nodding out on the couch, and Ricky pranked him by superglueing one of his used merkins onto Schill’s forehead. Took three passes with a razor before Schill was able to shave off that fur the next day. We all did another round of Judas and ended the night as we often did – watching Ricky’s favorite highlights from his collection of vintage autopsy films. A real nice night of fellowship.

Ricky, I hope this here birthday turns out as memorable as that one. At least this year you won’t have that pesky Hep C to hold you back! I love ya, pal.

rj, how was Part 2 of your birthday weekend extravaganza? We want to hear more about this.

Also, please tell us the 2 dudes who took you to lunch have cool nicknames.

Back