• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

1000 Years of Darkness

I don't think she is that hot. She looks kinda weird to me.

Perhaps Chuck is subtly auditioning for a role in a remake of Birth of a Nation. That Mistah Romney gonna save all the good white folks from the savage negro and his 1,000 years of blackness... er, darkness.

Perhaps Chuck is subtly auditioning for a role in a remake of Birth of a Nation. That Mistah Romney gonna save all the good white folks from the savage negro and his 1,000 years of blackness... er, darkness.

Obama's gonna rule for 1,000 years?

One thing I'll say about John McCain is that he didn't stoop to shite like these crazy ads and even corrected audience members on a couple of occasions. He may have overly kissed up to the religious right and disavowed some of his earlier positions in order to get the nomination, but he would have disavowed this shite.

The level of hyperbolic vitriol that is occasionally leveled at Obama is kinda scary. Not quite as bad as Netanyahu appearing at rallies with pictures of Yitzhak Rabin dressed as a nazi soldier or with a coffin labeled Rabin behind him (this in the weeks before Rabin was assassinated), but still discomforting.

Crazy as the spoken part was, what astounded me most was that they never blinked. Not once. Freaky.

C-Nor's wife looks like one of those broads from the Dharma Initiative.

829916-chuck-norris.jpg
Olivia.jpg

Back