• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

1000 Years of Darkness

images

So much awesome stuff in that video. Trophies, indoor flag, wife almost crying at the "obama won the election by ten million votes," "1000 years of darkness," all the nods at the end. Damn.

It's nice to see that that the Norris clan feels that our president is evil.

Evil? Really?

Evil?

wowzers.....does not make me feel good about voting for Romney.

Regan pretty much sucked as a president. I don't understand why he gets so much credit. Cold war was ending with or without him, all he did is pretty much screw us by spending way more money than we should have and starting us down this road to bankruptcy as a country. Herbert and Clinton were both much better presidents than Reagan.

Obama couldn't script a better campaign commercial than that.

It's nice to see that that the Norris clan feels that our president is evil.

Evil? Really?

Evil?

This is what our political system has become (and to some extent always has been). On both sides. Read some of bkf's posts about republicans or even the California Democratic State Chair about Paul Ryan. If you don't agree with me, you're evil and should be destroyed. It is what it is.

Lol. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that actors are so fucking dramatic.

This and the gay marriage ads are so lolbad I think the Obama campaign should actually pay to have them run too. It's amazing what a detatchment from reality these people have. To the point of frightening, really. And yes, I just pulled the 'these people' card with Republicons.

Bruce Lee should still be kicking Chuck's hokie ass.

And I love the white robes hanging on the wall. Add some pointy hats and Chuck and the Missus should be right at home.

Last edited:
Back