• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why the Democratic House campaign leadership should be fired

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
It's very clear this group has no brains, no balls and no common sense. There is no excuse for them no to retake the House and it doesn't look like they will.

Here are some points:

1. There are 80+ freshman Republicans. Over 60 of which came from formerly Dem seats. The Dems only need to net 25 to win back the House. Basic competence should be able to do this.

2. Congress is at historic lows (12%) in approval. Yes people like their guy better than the whole, but with a historic level of new people, there is a huge number of those where constituents are totally invested.

3. The Akin Factor- Almost all of the GOP House members voted multiple times for the Ryan/Akin abortion laws. Over 70% of the public opposes these draconian laws.

4.The Ryan budget- Over 60% of the public supports raising taxes on the Top 2% of Americans. Ryan drastically cuts taxes on them and pays for it by basically ending Pell Grants, dramatically cutting food stamps and Medicaid. The American Conference of Bishops calls the plan "immoral". This is such a no brainer.

5. Romney/Ryan want to kill Obamacare- By highlighting how it has saved millions of seniors on prescriptions alone this could win a few seats.

6. Obama is going to win the election. He will have some (not a lot) of coattails.

7. There are a bunch of crazies in the freshman class. It's insane you can't beat them. This makes #! easier.

I'll put this in CAPS so the loons understand it.

I DON'T BELIEVE THAT ISREAL, WASSERMAN-SCHULTZ AND THE OTHERS WILL SUCCEED. WHAT THIS WILL SHOW IS TOTALLY INCOMPETENT THEY ARE AND THAT THEY SHOULD BE FIRED THE DAY AFTER THE ELECTION.

Who wants to bet on RJ pointing to this post as an example of how moderate he is?

Democratic leadership should be fired because somehow they are not able to show that the Republican party is full of lying, cheating, greedy, racist, sexist, war mongering, evil people. = RJ is moderate. I see the connection now.

I guess Wrangor's Bible states, "Thou shalt not bear false witness-except towards rjkarl."

He can lie and misrepresent until his cows come home. It will never make his statement true.

I guess Wrangor's Bible states, "Thou shalt not bear false witness-except towards rjkarl."

He can lie and misrepresent until his cows come home. It will never make his statement true.

The only lie worth considering here is the one you have perpetuated for years: your claims of being a moderate on the political spectrum.

Back