• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC - You need an photo ID to get near the convention. Speech likely moved indoors.

Let me quote you...."You can't be this dense?"

This is a PRIVATE, INVITATION ONLY event. Of course you need ID.

Good idea to move it inside. Speaking in front of a half empty stadium wouldn't look good.

Let me quote you...."You can't be this dense?"

This is a PRIVATE, INVITATION ONLY event. Of course you need ID.

Are you suggesting there might be attendee fraud at the DNC? Show me a single instance where there has been attendee fraud in the past. You are trying to fix a problem that doesn't exist. Never mind all the people who have to show an ID just to get to their homes or apartments.

Attending a convention is not a constitutionally guaranteed right.

The whole voter ID issue has spawned some of the dumber arguments I've ever seen from both sides of an issue.

Neither is voting. You have to be 18, a citizen and not have a felony conviction.

And if you are not a citizen and don't have a felony conviction, you will not be on the voting list. For people who are 18 yo+ citizens without a felony conviction, their right to vote IS constitutionally guaranteed.

if you go to something associated with the president, you show an ID.

And if you are not a citizen and don't have a felony conviction, you will not be on the voting list. For people who are 18 yo+ citizens without a felony conviction, their right to vote IS constitutionally guaranteed.

That's interesting. Just this past week we learned 30,000 dead people are on the voting roles in North Carolina.

That's interesting. Just this past week we learned 30,000 dead people are on the voting roles in North Carolina.

Cool. Let me know how many votes they cast last election.

I'm not even THAT against the voter ID laws (as long as the IDs are free and easily accessible). But arguments like yours are just so fucking asinine that I can't even take you seriously.

Cool. Let me know how many votes they cast last election.

I'm not even THAT against the voter ID laws (as long as the IDs are free and easily accessible). But arguments like yours are just so fucking asinine that I can't even take you seriously.

Glad to see we agree. Free and easily accessible is my view too. So which part of my argument is so fucking assinine?

You must mean this President. Because my wife (a punch 10 Democrat) and I went to see the last President speak three years ago. No ID required.

Ooops, obviously 4 years ago now.

Did you go see that President at the RNC?

good lord. You don't need a photo ID to fuck someone. What is your point? You are reaching, DeacMan. I bet there has been a problem with security at conventions before, a demonstrable problem. You people cannot demonstrate a problem with voter fraud vis a vis photo IDs. You simply can't. There's like a handful of instances.

Suck thread.

Back