• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ann Romney -time for a "grown-up"

Mitt Romney: Grown Ass MaBALLOOOOONS

Republican_Convention-0bd34.jpg

@NCCapitol NC Dems refer to Romney as "he who should not be named." #DNC2012

haha...did the dems just fire back with a Harry Potter reference? MITT VOLDEMORT!

Anagrams of Willard Mitt Romney:
I am Lord Wintrymelt
I am Lord Twinmyrtle
I am Lord Twirlmynet
I am Lord Trimlynewt

On top of everything else, the whole Romney family sucks serious ass at trash talking...

Anagrams of Willard Mitt Romney:
I am Lord Wintrymelt
I am Lord Twinmyrtle
I am Lord Twirlmynet
I am Lord Trimlynewt

Barack Hussein Obama:

I, Arab sham, beckon, USA.
Ban Bush; soak America.
I am a bush snake cobra.
USA? Heck, I'm an Arab SOB.
BHO maniac breaks USA.

ETA: lest RJ's head explode, these are just jokes. I don't actually think Obama is an Arab.

Last edited:
i cannot believe you are making fun of someone's MS. oh well, she is a republican. and a mormon.

so fuck her.

right?

huh?

wait, wait, are you saying that the way her smile is is a result of her MS? really?

Sucks when you get cut by your own knife, doesn't it?

Ann Romney says we need grown-ups in Washington (as if we don't). The usual suspects post the usual ad hominem attacks that any (and I do mean any) criticism against the President is a coy walk around the racist barn. My post was a caricature of practically everything RJ said last week. If the left doesn't like it, then maybe the left should stop doing it at every turn.

Back