• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC Live Commentary

Castro zinged Romney well on the "borrow from your parents" line.

Romney hasn't gotten enough heat for that. That's probably his worst, most out of touch line of the campaign.

Reenergizing the base. Had they done anything different it would have been advisor malpractice

Exactly. The RNC is about herding sheep. The DNC is about herding cats. Liberals are so stupid that they think bitching about Obama because they don't get their way is going to help. It's hard to imagine that there were gays who really thought about not going out to support Obama because he hadn't declared support for gay marriage. It's so tough to run as a Dem. Obama probably does 2 facepalms a minute dealing with this people.

Last edited:
this guy is pretty legit. Love the line about holding a microphone and not a mop.

Do it Castro....end it on a DX note

8f4_0816d3a34b.jpg

Damn. Who knew the US had two Castro brothers. They're only 37. I'm a relative failure.

It is tough to top the Obama's story. The Romney's with stock provided "unemployment" just doesn't seem to compare, does it?

Poor Martin O'Malley. Had he been a Republican, his speech would have propelled him towards greatness. Tonight the former Mayor of Baltimore and current Gov. of MD truly understands his hometown Preakness.

The Preakness is a great race, but it isn't the KY Derby. It isn't even the Belmont.

O'Malley was Alydar. Affirmed won the Triple crown. Alydar lost the three classics by about one length total.

Poor O'Malley, he had to be sandwiched between Patrick and Castro. He gave a really good speech. The crowd loved him. But he is the Preakness. He is Alydar.

Patrick is a star. Castro is a superstar. In most years, O'Malley would have been a star. Too bad his year was this year.

this guy is pretty legit. Love the line about holding a microphone and not a mop.

Too bad he pretty much stole the line from Rubio's speech last week (i.e. my Dad worked the bar in the back of the room so I could stand at a podium in the front of the room). Maybe Biden helped him write it...

I think the moderate, independents here are showing their hand...

Too bad he pretty much stole the line from Rubio's speech last week (i.e. my Dad worked the bar in the back of the room so I could stand at a podium in the front of the room). Maybe Biden helped him write it...

You're really bitter. They must be doing a good job.

Back