• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC Live Commentary

Too bad he pretty much stole the line from Rubio's speech last week (i.e. my Dad worked the bar in the back of the room so I could stand at a podium in the front of the room). Maybe Biden helped him write it...

1574576278_842b8978b1.jpg

Pick one.

Jealousy is not a good look on you Pubs

I don't think he realized that there is more than one young, handsome, promising Latino politician. Rubio doesn't have the market cornered. Dude's wife is pretty hot, too.

Let them have their fun. They have to spend the other 51 weeks denying ownership of these bad ideas.

And yet you still deny that your party started all these problems before Obama was even running as a Presidential candidate. Thanks for putting us into 3 wars. Appreciated.

And yet you still deny that your party started all these problems before Obama was even running as a Presidential candidate. Thanks for putting us into 3 wars. Appreciated.

Don't give all the credit to the wars, the Bush financial policies helped lead to the catastrophe as well!

Are Frank and Todd going to speak this week about the fantastic achievements of Fanny and Freddie?

How did President Bush cause the housing market to collapse? You objected to the War in Afghanistan in 2001?

Heck, Clint blamed Invisible Obama for going into Afghanistan.

How did President Bush cause the housing market to collapse? You objected to the War in Afghanistan in 2001?

That was a combination of Bush and Clinton.

And I LOVE Bill Clinton. But his policy was a fuck up on that one. Bush didn't fix it and the shit storm collapsed all around us.

And I LOVE Bill Clinton. But his policy was a fuck up on that one. Bush didn't fix it and the shit storm collapsed all around us.

If I recall correctly, W made some initial proposals to reform Fanny and Freddy and was immediately and loudly denounced as a racist who wanted to throw black people out of their houses.

I bought a house at market price in 2007, but I'm pretty sure that neither Bush or Clinton was at the closing.

Back