• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC Live Commentary

It is complete lowest denominator fluff nonsense... but this Michelle backstory is sure to resonate well. Obama's story ain't bad either.

Then you contrast that to silver spoon Mitt and Ann? Cakewalk.

It is complete lowest denominator fluff nonsense... but this Michelle backstory is sure to resonate well. Obama's story ain't bad either.

Then you contrast that to silver spoon Mitt and Ann? Cakewalk.

Dude but Mitt and Ann's parents worked hard! You can appropriate your parents' bootstraps! Meritocracy!*

*NB I am not a bootstrap story

To the usual Tunnel people... give me the 411 on this jhmd guy. Thanks.

Dude but Mitt and Ann's parents worked hard! You can appropriate your parents' bootstraps! Meritocracy!

I'm sure they did.

As I said. It's complete nonsense. But it plays well because Americans are stupid.

Damn, I would've lost a bet. Somebody did mention that Obama "built" something this week.

The truth matters...maybe Romney and Ryan should have been raised by the Robinsons.

That was a combination of Bush and Clinton.

And I LOVE Bill Clinton. But his policy was a fuck up on that one. Bush didn't fix it and the shit storm collapsed all around us.

Not to mention the Bush tax cuts. More people had more money and blew up the housing bubble. I'd love to see a study of where the tax cut dollars went. I'm looking at homes in my neighborhood selling for half what they sold for in the early Bush years. People were using their tax cuts to pay for things that have lost that value since. The jobs they created are gone and didn't provide any lasting value.

Michelle Obama is the best. I love that the Dems made her the highlight of the night.

International man of mystery. Master of long-division. Part stunt-double, part sommelier. On a first-name basis with most prime numbers.

Hardcore pub, except on the environment. Just when you get pissed at him, he'll post some of the funniest stuff on this board.

He's a 20 something weirdo douchebag and he adopts the views of the Koch brothers.....

....at least according to my homey Kanye....but he is rarely, if ever, wrong.

Back