• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC Live Commentary

DeacLaw05

Reaction score
Since we had one for the RNC...

How fitting that we get a full throated endorsement of Obama by Jimmy Carter via video.

A ringing endorsement. Axelrod is probably inhaling TUMS...

Debbie Wasserman Schultz on FNC right now. She's an unfortunate-looking woman. Her teeth look like she's been chewing on gravel.

For my generation, Carter is viewed way more favorably for his humanitarian efforts. Hell, my kids may view W in a positive light based on his Africa work.

For my generation, Carter is viewed way more favorably for his humanitarian efforts. Hell, my kids may view W in a positive light based on his Africa work.

I agree with that and I'm almost a generation ahead of you. I thought it was cool when Jimmy was pounding nails instead of Israel.

BSD, you'd better watch out. You are surrounded by far righties.

He finally found a job that wasn't too big for him.

Unlike your boy W who took $5T in surpluses and turned them into over $10T in deficits.

Unlike W who left the equity markets lower than when he found them.

Unlike W who lost over 2M jobs in last his last eight months.

Unlike W who lied into a war to get re-elected and avenge his daddy.

Carter created a lasting peace between Egypt, Jordan and Israel. There is nothing W did that can compare to that.

Carter was a second tier POTUS, but using a baseball anaolgy- Carter was Johnny Peralta to W's Mario Mendoza.

Last edited:
Watch out BSD... you might vote Republican like rj did when Goldwater was running for President.

Unlike your boy W who took $5T in surpluses and turned them into over $10T in deficits.

Unlike W who left the equity markets lower than when he found them.

Unlike W who lost over 2M jobs in last his last eight months.

Unlike W who lied into a war to get re-elected and avenge his daddy.

Classic rj change-the-subject tactic here. What is awesome is that we've had almost four years of Obama failure and the Democrats are still going to blame George W. Bush. What is the statute of limitations on this? Is there one?

Classic rj change-the-subject tactic here. What is awesome is that we've had almost four years of Obama failure and the Democrats are still going to blame George W. Bush. What is the statute of limitations on this? Is there one?

It would be awesome if Bill got up there with his un-vetted speech and told Democrats if they had voted for Hillary she (and Bill, of course) would have turned things around.

It would be awesome if Bill got up there with his un-vetted speech and told Democrats if they had voted for Hillary she (and Bill, of course) would have turned things around.

I am not a Hillary fan (at all), but she would have done a much better job than Obama has.

Have the Swift Boaters started attacking Duckworth yet?

These conventions are unwatchable. I watched 2 minutes of Eastwood's speech before feeling sad and awkward.

Oh man. Somebody has to keep a track of the number of times Bin Laden is mentioned at this convention.

Back