• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Allen West to lead Romney's Black Leadership Council

Well he couldn't get Michael Steele, so what are ya gonna do?

He was the only black guy around.

I don't get it. West is an African-American member of Congress. Is he not qualified for something like this?

Just think of the RJ outrage if someone was so dismissive of an African American appointed to a prominent role in the democratic party.

I don't get it. West is an African-American member of Congress. Is he not qualified for something like this?

Thanks for showing us your stripes. Like many others here I understand Maxine Waters is a crazy person. Alan West is crazier than Maxine Waters.

Crazy doesn't know party. But everyone should able to say, "This guy or this woman is crazy" regardless if you support that party or not.

Thanks for showing us your stripes. Like many others here I understand Maxine Waters is a crazy person. Alan West is crazier than Maxine Waters.

Crazy doesn't know party. But everyone should able to say, "This guy or this woman is crazy" regardless if you support that party or not.

Apparently crazy does not know party but it does know race.

If Obama named Maxine Waters to lead a prominent committee I'd oppose that as well. In fact if LK would search it, I called for Waters to be kicked out of congress due to her insider trading.

Bob, don't let reality ever get in the Nazi sympathizer's way.

Back