• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

English lesson by Ricky Gervais (RJ/Gabby Johnson take note)

Damn, I am fun to hang out with as many on the board will tell you, but this is getting creeepier and creepier by the minute.

Do I need a restraining order?

Is it true you are tailgating at homecoming, rj?

It was stated on a thread on the sports board about racer and lectro...

Damn, I am fun to hang out with as many on the board will tell you, but this is getting creeepier and creepier by the minute.

Do I need a restraining order?

You, fun to hang out with? I highly doubt it since you couldn't even take this joke.

Carry on with your gibberish, Gabby.

All you have to do is ask any of the close to one hundred posters who have done it.

Would like my schedule for the next two days so you can continue following me. You need help.

All you have to do is ask any of the close to one hundred posters who have done it.

Would like my schedule for the next two days so you can continue following me. You need help.

And you still can't write in proper English, Gabby, unless you're asking yourself for your schedule...and don't know what a question mark is.

I don't care how many posters have done it with you. Considering the male/female ratio here, I really don't think I'd be interested.

Back