• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Most religious state in the union is..........

I'm not saying that they did. They just helped me realize that I was now in the wrong party, after being 20 years removed from the Demnocratic Party.....which was my first allegiance. (My first three presidential votes were cast for Humphrey, McGovern & Carter, remember.) As I said, I think there is a definite "greed cycle" in one's life that has a tendency to kick into high gear in one 30s & 40s. I'm really kind of ashamed that I fell into that trap for a period of time. I hope that my votes for Gore, Kerry & Obama have given me redemption.

Considering 2 out of 3 lost, I am not sure that warrants redemption. Perhaps if you vote Romney, when he becomes God of his own Universe he will grant you asylum inside his rather large concubine he will have amassed.

Actually no. My premise was that there are lots of fat and uneducated people who patronize McDonalds. Many of them also happen to be poor. You got the order wrong there.

And I didn't need to resort to slander to make my point, either.

Read BKF's post above, moron. He tried to make a connection between people being fat and uneducated and being religious. Please explain to me how one is offensive and the other is fine, other than the POV of the person sitting in judgment. Maybe you can even keep it coherent this time.

Look, we rarely agree but equally rarely get to this point.

Your post is intentionally pergorative and provocative as well being totally false. I NEVER said anything like that.

I NEVER conflated being fat and uneducated didn't take responsibility. To put ME in with that statement is lazy and purposely insulting and you know it.

I had made ZERO posts on this thread, but you felt the need to bring me into something with which I had no involvement.

That's BS and you know it.

Last edited:

Your post is intentionally pergorative and provocative as well being totally false. I NEVER said anything like that.

I NEVER conflated being fat and uneducated didn't take responsibility. To put ME in with that statement is lazy and purposely insulting and you know it.

Are you calling him fat?

I NEVER conflated being fat and uneducated with being religious. To put ME in with that statement is lazy and purposely insulting and you know it.

I never said you did. Read the fucking post. I pointed out that you called my previous statement on the other thread offensive, and I later provided a cite to that effect. I then asked for an explanation of BKF's comments, on this thread, in context.

FUCKING READ!

I have no idea if he's fat or as fat as I am. But I'm old.

I never said you did. Read the fucking post. I pointed out that you called my previous statement on the other thread offensive, and I later provided a cite to that effect. I then asked for an explanation of BKF's comments, on this thread, in context.

FUCKING READ!

There is no reason for what you did.

AND this is total BS:

" Basically, expressions of hatred are perfectly fine as long as you have the right point of view."

For over twenty years on these boards, I have railed thousands of times about either side saying they "hate". Disagreeing, even satrongly disagreeing only equals hate to the lazy and the stupid.

Mike, I deleted that post. My bad.

Don't bring me into BS that I have nothing to do with and don't say I "hate" people because I disagree with them.

You owe mOre of an apology than that you whiny little twat.

I thought this thread was about the most religious state... but it's just rj being all offended again. Meh.

Back