• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Let's Vote on God

How does is make you feel that at least half the delegates did not want Jerusalem on the platform. Seriously? I'll set aside the fact that the platform is Obama and he is on record as saying the capital of Israel should be determined in negotions over a two state settlement. But you know that already. On this, I am scratching my head over your loyalty to the left.

Dead serious? I wish they hadn't put that in. Obama's position is exactly the right one. No one ever intended Jerusalem to be the capital of the new nation of Israel, and definitely didn't intend for the eastern part of the city to be absorbed. And it's a massive stumbling block to peace in that region now.

Blindly supporting Israel because the political crazies in the US think that every disagreement with Israel is automatically anti-semetism is something we need to stop. A safe, secure and strong Israel is a valuable US ally. One that behaves however it wants and forces the USA to follow them along is not. Right now we have the second, and not really the first.

Jon Stewart killed it last night on this debacle. I highly recommend. Dems need to be able to laugh at themselves. This is hilarious. 3 tries that sound the exact same and then they just decide to pass it even though it was painfully obvious there was no clear majority?

As Jon Stewart said: "I think Republicans may have found there clear evidence of voter fraud".

EVERY VOTE COUNTS!!!!!!!111111JUANJUANJUAN

As soon as we give the job creators some more tax cuts, they are going to start creating some jobs. Here. In this country. Really, they are. I know they didn't do it the last three times, but this time they're going to do it. So let's get on with those new tax cuts. (Suckas! They fell for it again!)

This is what needs to be cut if you want more jobs:

Us_gov_spending_history_1902_2010.png

I think DODO should have to have that chart in every post.

Stewart was much funnier than the Onion.

Back