• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SS,DD

PWDAWTDNC

Posting While Drunk And Watching The Democratic National Convention.

Great video. Just a little more of your paycheck and a little more of Dear Leader's leadership. We'll all be fine as soon as everyone is sucking the government dick.

I don't imagine sucking a government dick is much different than the ones you suck already.

At least he's only been saying it for four years instead of the three decades the Republicans have been regurgitating. Is Mitt changing his stance every few years better?

At least he's only been saying it for four years instead of the three decades the Republicans have been regurgitating. Is Mitt changing his stance every few years better?

Some of the people, all of the time.

I actually said this last night when I was watching Obama's speech. That it sounded just like his speeches from 2008. Didn't know there was an attack ad out there with that as its focus. I bet I have heard the wind and solar energy remark 100 times.

It's quite different than 2008 from the GOP side, however. Back then we heard that the last four years weren't Bush's or the Republican's fault. It's a tune that's swung 180-degrees in four years. But the attacks on Obama are the same, just coming from voices other than McCain or Palin.

I actually said this last night when I was watching Obama's speech. That it sounded just like his speeches from 2008. Didn't know there was an attack ad out there with that as its focus. I bet I have heard the wind and solar energy remark 100 times.

America needs to hear it 100 times per day from its leaders.

I just wish Obama was more into nuclear or nucular energy. Seems like the most cost effective method of reducing emissions and providing energy.

Back