• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Atlanta Dining

the food was meh and the prices are fucking outrageous

I saw the prices, that is outrageous. Did you try the pork skin risotto, that sounded awesome.

I'm mostly disappointed because I like Kevin. Hes a great guy and I want him to have great success.

it was ok

i think it's made with farro

don't recall how much it was but i believe it is safe to say that every dish's price should be cut in half

these are not large portions

meh

Thanks for the review/heads up.

I guess I focus my attention on King + Duke now

I saw the prices, that is outrageous. Did you try the pork skin risotto, that sounded awesome.

I'm mostly disappointed because I like Kevin. Hes a great guy and I want him to have great success.

Guy is a great chef, but not the smartest tool in the shed. High concept dining in the ghetto was an awful idea. Im guessing he had private financing.

Guy is a great chef, but not the smartest tool in the shed. High concept dining in the ghetto was an awful idea. Im guessing he had private financing.

Prob. I mean you gotta try and fight back the ghetto sometimes. It hasn't exactly worked in Atlanta but we cannot give up and I'll be damned if we retreat now.

Yeah. The point is that we still need halp fighting back the ghetto in Inman O4W, much less non-EAV Glenwood. Yikes. Concept food and too far away for most folks.

I love EAV to death but even I get tired of the $30 one way cab ride there and back.

Have an embarrassing question.

Planning a celebration dinner for 10 people.

Needs to be kid-friendly (age 6 and 8). Want high quality.

Any suggestions?

Kid friendly and high quality dont really jive.

I would think tex mex or pizza.

I was sat next to a bday party for like 10 tweeny girls the last time I was at STG Trattoria. You might can get them to set you up w a private section at one of the Taqueria del Sols. Or El Taco in the Highlands is pretty decent and kid friendly.

So I just found out where I'll be staying later this month. It'll be at the corner of Peachtree and Lenox in Buckhead. I see that there is a mall across the street, which doesn't give me a lot of hope. But is there any decent food around that area?

So I just found out where I'll be staying later this month. It'll be at the corner of Peachtree and Lenox in Buckhead. I see that there is a mall across the street, which doesn't give me a lot of hope. But is there any decent food around that area?

Bistro Niko

Back