• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Atlanta Dining

show said to go to , Holeman & Finch, empire south something , miller union , octopus bar, porter beer bar

Going to Rosebud on Saturday night. Anyone been?

Not awful. Not great. Pretty cheap for a sit down place. They usually do a decent job with fish, fwied cheekan is pretty good, but loses points bc its boneless (thats what she said). Gains points for being across from Fam Dogg.

Not awful. Not great. Pretty cheap for a sit down place. They usually do a decent job with fish, fwied cheekan is pretty good, but loses points bc its boneless (thats what she said). Gains points for being across from Fam Dogg.

If he's lucky, the "chef" will let him rub his gorby for good luck.

If your boy doesn't get out a lot these days to eat, this seems like a sad waste of time to me.

Depends on who he is going with. It would be fine with a group, but if trying to have a nice dinner out with the Mrs, might want to try something else. I do like the brunch though. That fwied cheekan (TM TAB) biscuit and gravy thing is nice for a hang (see DSD belly up to trough tag).

I love Canoe on the weekends. Great Sunday brunch. On the river.

Denver, sometimes it gets weird only knowing you on the boards. I love Canoe and bought my brother gift certificates for brunch there for Christmas last year. Ray's on the river is another solid bet for brunch on the river.

^ no idea what that means

t1larg.ron.eyester.jpg

Serpas was really good the other night, pricey but delicious.

LOVE Floataway Cafe. Was taken there on my first call back dinner as a 2L and have loved it ever since.

Yeah right around the corner from me more or less and has been super solid for years. With Quantranno and Co. at the helm doesnt really matter who the chef of the moment is, they train all their people really well. Really dont need to make rez that far in advance either. It is my go to place when my parents pop into town on short notice. Steak Frites is the best in town.

Serpas was really good the other night, pricey but delicious.

Im surprised that place has made it that long. Ive been a few times, but not in years. Its never crowded and a huge space. Even though that hood is gentrifying, they were there when it was solid ghetto. They might have signed a long term lease for pennies, which is keeping them solid. I always thought the food was good.

Back