• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Atlanta Dining

My real beef is that GWCC puts all their eggs in one basket and if something happens, the State has to foot the bill. I'm all for a new stadium but I think we're jumping the gun by at least 2-3 years.

Super Bowl is overrated, last time we had ice and people died cause of Ray Lewis.

You fuckers are toast if north fulton ever breaks off.

I would happily build an iron curtian to keep all of you olive garden best buy monkeys out of my bars and restos on the weekends.

90% of fulton taxes come from ITP, I think 80% comes from 30305. We don't need you. Join your bros up in Cumming.

Jesus, stop listening to the Bert Show as well.

I don't listen to them either but I saw through Facebook that dwarf Bert started this whole "No more Hotlanta" thing.

Hotlanta is awesome, its vintage, its what people said back in the day. As a lover of all things late 70s early 80s, I approve of Hotlanta.

Hotlanta is awesome, its vintage, its what people said back in the day. As a lover of all things late 70s early 80s, I approve of Hotlanta.

ALL things 70s-80s? So you're a fan of the big hairy bush?

I would happily build an iron curtian to keep all of you olive garden best buy monkeys out of my bars and restos on the weekends.

90% of fulton taxes come from ITP, I think 80% comes from 30305. We don't need you. Join your bros up in Cumming.

But wait, we also have Chilis and Applebees!!!

Do you have a source on that 90% figure? I don't but it sure smells like bullshit to me... Ever been to Roswell? Alpharetta? Johns Creek? Milton? There is some serious Fulton County tax revenue coming from the above named places.

Best brunch for tomorrow?

Empire State South is a good rec. I would also say Rosebud, Watershed, and Local Three. Don't forget, no booze until 12:30 (I've made the dreaded 11:30 brunch reservation one too many times).

That's good because I have Empire State South reservations for after 12:30.

Thanks!

Empire State South is a good rec. I would also say Rosebud, Watershed, and Local Three. Don't forget, no booze until 12:30 (I've made the dreaded 11:30 brunch reservation one too many times).

Rosebud is shit. Better to eat baby diarreah.

Try general muir

Best new restaurant in atl in a bit

General Muir sucks bro. I was extremely disappointed in their tasteless matzo ball soup.

Too pricey for what you get.

General Muir sucks bro. I was extremely disappointed in their tasteless matzo ball soup.

Too pricey for what you get.

Gotta agree with Go on this one. I usually think Moon's restaurant recs are dead on, but I was very underwhelmed with the matzo ball soup and bagel sandwich from General Muir at lunch. I'll stick with Bagel Palace for my Jewish deli fix in Atlanta.

I enjoyed One Eared Stag for brunch on the last trip. We loved ESS. Pastries were a tad dry. Everything else was excellent. Nice sazerac too. Slow service but they said they are slammed today and actually revoked everyone's day off if they were off today. Expecting 160 for dinner. Said
110 is usual Sunday night cap.

Gotta agree with Go on this one. I usually think Moon's restaurant recs are dead on, but I was very underwhelmed with the matzo ball soup and bagel sandwich from General Muir at lunch. I'll stick with Bagel Palace for my Jewish deli fix in Atlanta.

That's what you ate? By the way, the bagels are modeled after the old school
Jew style where they are chewey and toothsome and not bready. I agree the MBS is just ok but shit the best cheesecake in ATL and the dinner menu kills. You just ordered wrong.

One Eared Stag is always good.

I love brunch but I'm w/ Moon that brunch is overrated.

Varshitty is a once a year destination for me.

Gen Muir is legit. Killer Brunch. Best ITP bagels as well probably. Dinner menu is great too.

All Matzo sucks. Ask any tribesman.

Local Three has good brunch but its a pricey all you can eat deal and you have to wind through the kitchen. Too much gimmick.

Back