• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Atlanta Dining

That's not Atlanta

I'm aware. But it's close enough, it's inside the beltway, or whatever y'all call 285. My wife is there for the week (I'm just tagging along) and the office is in Decatur, so I assume that is where the hotel will be.

I'm aware. But it's close enough, it's inside the beltway, or whatever y'all call 285. My wife is there for the week (I'm just tagging along) and the office is in Decatur, so I assume that is where the hotel will be.

you will be near one of the best beer pubs in the country

I just perused the beer list for Brick Store and I will defs be checking it out.

I just perused the beer list for Brick Store and I will defs be checking it out.

Decatur is amazing.

Bars:
Brick Store, Twains (they have pool, shuffleboard, great beer list), Leon's Full Service

Restaurants:

Cafe Alsace, Cakes and Ale, 246, Iberian Pig
NOM NOM NOM

"go proposed w/onion ring" = awesome

Agree with Moon, I had been to Bacchanalia three times over the years and always thought it a bit overrated. Quinones was the shizzle though. They are only open on Saturday nights now, and they prepare an 8-10 course meal with pairings that was out of this world.

Course two was cured hamachi with Uni with sav blanc. Course three was a foie torchon with sauternes. Talk about rich on rich on rich. Crazy good meal.

Back