• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saturday Night Live

God, I love Norm. For some reason I find him so fucking hilarious.

The Californians sketch was even worse than normal because Taylor Swift was playing it autistic and Lorraine Newman or whoever the hell the old blond was couldn't move her botoxed face enough to act

Last edited:
Hey, Mildred... Mildred! MILDRED!

Oh hey Mitch...you must've forgot my name, it's not Mildred, it's Cathy

I didn't forget your name, you never told me, so I figured i'd just guess and make one up

Dirty Work is funny as shit, also the most likeable 90 minutes of Artie Lang's life.

The Kill Shot OJ Joke at the end of this is incredible

Norm is one of my favorites of all time. I'm surprised they allowed a replay of the OJ joke, since I think it's what got him fired.

The Californians sketch was even worse than normal because Taylor Swift was playing it autistic and Lorraine Newman or whoever the hell the old blond was couldn't move her botoxed face enough to act

lol yes; taylor swift was awful

Celebrity Jeopardy was so fucking fantastic, especially when my man TURD FERGUSON showed up.

LE TITS NOW!

So which former cast members were most noticeably absent? Miller, Jackson, Schnieder, Mohr, Anthony Michael Hall/Robert Downey, Jr?

Dennis Miller for the Weekend Update segment. Would love to know why he wasn't there

So which former cast members were most noticeably absent? Miller, Jackson, Schnieder, Mohr, Anthony Michael Hall/Robert Downey, Jr?

For me it was obvious those who died or Tracy Morgan who obviously couldn't make it.

Of those who could, probably Miller. I can't remember if Cheri O'teri or Chris Katan were there or not.

Back