• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saturday Night Live

So which former cast members were most noticeably absent? Miller, Jackson, Schnieder, Mohr, Anthony Michael Hall/Robert Downey, Jr?

Dennis Miller = Right Wing/Fox News Loon
Victoria Jackson = Tea Party Loon
Rob Schneider = Anti Vaxxer that's currently in the news for sending threatening emails and texts.

For me it was obvious those who died or Tracy Morgan who obviously couldn't make it.

Of those who could, probably Miller. I can't remember if Cheri O'teri or Chris Katan were there or not.

These were the most notably absences for me.

ETA: I don't remember Tim Meadows having a part in anything. Did he appear and I just have a bad memory?

I do wish that either Tiny or Amy called Jane Curtain "an ignorant slut" but they did get the original in during the Weekend Update montage. Wish Norm could've done a Frank Stallone/OJ joke.

I do wish that either Tiny or Amy called Jane Curtain "an ignorant slut" but they did get the original in during the Weekend Update montage. Wish Norm could've done a Frank Stallone/OJ joke.

I was really hoping for a "Jane, you ignorant slut."

I was really hoping for a "Jane, you ignorant slut."

My only critique of the show was the Fallon/Timberlake cold open where they said everyone's catchphrases and burned them out. Not that I really have a better idea on how to open a show like that though.

FYI Norm had been tweeting nonstop for like the last hour behind the scenes nuggets from the anny special. He was there to write Jeopardy.

They wanted Eddie Murphy to do Cosby on the Daily Double but he was uncomfortable

Seems like they worked on this pretty last minute. Kinda odd

I mean I don't think all these stars/former writers were gonna take a few weeks to prep for this

The love and admiration for Eddie Murphy is definitely a generational thing - he's a comedy legend for anyone over 25, but he's Norbit for anyone younger. Pretty sad that someone so talented hasn't been able to make a funny movie in 20 years.

Coming to America is great but beyond that I don't really care about anything else Eddie Murphy has done. Trading places is aight, too.

Back