• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saturday Night Live

Who were the other 4? Phil Hartman is a definite one. I imagine Will Ferrell is on there.

I gave it a look, but can't find it. As I recall, Gilda Radnor was the only other female.

I think McKinnon is overrated and Kenan underrated.

One thought doesn't need to accompany the other.

Kenan is a top 5 contender on longevity at the least. He's been doing sketch comedy almost his entire career.

Last edited:
One thought doesn't need to accompany the other.

Kenan is a top 5 contender on longevity at the least. He's been doing sketch comedy almost his entire career.
PH was a big "All That" fan back in the day.

LOL. That was well after my Nick days. I was surprised he's not much younger than me.

LOL. That was well after my Nick days. I was surprised he's not much younger than me.
But you're actually right. Besides "Kenan and Kel", has he done anything that wasn't sketch comedy?

But you're actually right. Besides "Kenan and Kel", has he done anything that wasn't sketch comedy?

Fat Albert, and, most importantly:

EzRxe4l.gif

Who were the other 4? Phil Hartman is a definite one. I imagine Will Ferrell is on there.

Hartman and Ferrell are LOCKS in my mind. I think the other spots are debatable. I would put Darryl Hammond on the list, but I'm really biased to that mid-90s era of my childhood. I think you can make strong arguments for Dana Carvey.

Hammond has no depth outside of his amazing impression skills. how many non-impression skits did he do? Carvey had tremendous range, including iconic characters outside of his impressions.

I go:

Eddie Murphy
Phil Hartman
Gilda Radner? idk I haven't seen enough of hers.
Dana Carvey
Will Ferrell

Thanks for all these Kenan posts. May need to dig deeper into his back catalogue.

Back