• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saturday Night Live

Rubbins has become a caricature of himself and it isn't funny anymore. Nor has it been for nearly 18 months.

Stop dude. You aren't clever.

Any list of best cast members ever has to include Bill Hader

stefan.jpg

Any list of best cast members ever has to include Bill Hader

Huge omission from this discussion. The best recent cast member until McKinnon.

A couple of the skits were good this weekend. Chance doing the hockey game was a classic. Also enjoyed the Bruce Wayne skit.

yeah I think Chance will definitely be back early and often. the next JT.

Thought Chance was great. I really enjoyed his delivery in the Steve Harvey and Hockey bits, even cracking up a few times.

Eminem got roasted on social media after his performance saying he had to rely on his old stuff to be relevant, but I really enjoyed his performance.

The same people probably complained Prince didn't play any of his old stuff in his last SNL performance.

The Staten Island paper he talked about had another article (maybe articles) that followed the template he mentioned (Davidson the ne'er do well, Jost the golden boy), you can see it here: http://www.silive.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2017/11/snl_update_pete_davidson_bashe.html

is that where risc is from? A lot of things would add up if true.

I've never thought much of Davidson, neither good nor bad, but that particular skit made laugh harder than I have at an SNL bit in forevah.

“Now Laz, I want to talk about the Rangers offense.” “You should do that.”

Chance crushed that skit. Definitely one of my favorites in a long time.

I pretty much called all the good stuff in my live tweets. Agree to disagree on the hockey sketch I guess

Back