• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saturday Night Live

This Gangnam stuff is a joke?

I was surprised Abby Elliot wasn't in the cast anymore. I liked her, plus amazingly she was hot given who her father is.

Wow, I had no idea who her dad was till I saw this and looked it up. That girl has to have a smoking hot mom to overcome those genetics. As to why she is gone, I had read that she supposedly went off script a little too much for Lorne's liking and was bad at showing up and not knowing her lines.

So far the 2nd episode is weak. The opening skit was terrible. That was easily the worst impression i've seen Jay Pharoah do (Michael Strahan) The opening monologue was awkward. I did like the uninformed voters commercial, it was really funny.

fairly funny Stephen A. Smith impression...

I thought the hypnotization skit was pretty funny.

i wonder how this 'weekend update on Thursdays' is going to work out.

It was refreshing not to have to deal with Wiig's bad characters.

The Thursday stuff 4 years ago was pretty funny.

yeah, that's true. i'd forgotten about that.

back to this past saturday- i was unimpressed w/ mumford and sons, and i'm a pretty big fan of their first album.
i am also very annoyed at the way they look. i had to close my eyes to listen to the music because i kept getting annoyed with their feaux-old-time thing.

anyone watch last night?
i thought the opening sketch was pretty good- loved the humongous glass of water.

the californians was really, really dumb.

techtalk was actually pretty funny.

...then i fell asleep.

I apparently watched last night before passing out on the bathroom floor. No recollection.

anyone watch last night?
i thought the opening sketch was pretty good- loved the humongous glass of water.

the californians was really, really dumb.

techtalk was actually pretty funny.

...then i fell asleep.

The opening was funny. The huge glass of water and the hamster water bottle lol.

Good episode altogether. Not many God awful sketches.

Does anyone find "The Californians" funny?

Back