• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saturday Night Live

that's not true!

i feel like maya rudolph has had lots and lots of chances outside of snl and never really caught on

disclosure: the snl special isn't even on yet here

that's not true!

i feel like maya rudolph has had lots and lots of chances outside of snl and never really caught on

Just kidding, Buckets K. Awesome.

I don't really mean I want to see her in other stuff, just that I don't typically think of her when I think of SNL but when I do see her I think she's pretty funny.

During the music skit that Martin Short led, who was the old guy that sang "New York?"

How the fuck did Miley work her way into being the second featured musical act tonight.

Why are the dignifying Kanye by giving him a spot? God he sucks and this is so weird. Plus he's horse.

For a network that used really rock, NBC is really a shadow of what they used to be (bought & sold too many times), not giving Eddie Murphy more than 2 minutes is a crime especially since he hasn't been there on SNL since 81.

Back