• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Keeper's Spidey Hole

TWDeac

Resident Astrophysicist
Staff member
Reaction score
Keeper has been relentlessly trolling the boards for the past few weeks, offering nothing of substance and being willfully offensive(Example #1 and #2) in public and private messages.

Until he see's fit to act like a respectable member of the Wake Forest community, he can hang out in his spider hole.

speaking of relentless trolls who offer nothing of substance and are willfully offensive...what up moonz!

hey pard, careful with the "offer nothing of substance and are willfully offensive" accusations...............

So is KeEpEr's IP being monitored for aliases? I always sort of wondered why Kanhoji didn't just do that.

Overreaction in my opinion. Hell, if we are going to confine attention whores to one thread, then rj is loooooong overdue.

Frankly, I don't see anything he posted that crazy on the Women's Center thread, and as a Wake fan, he should get more leeway than a KA.

He is certainly no more obnoxious than Caturday, who talks about how much money he makes every other post.

Last edited:
What do you mean "more leeway"? He violates the don't be douchebag rule on every single post.

Quick check of the other board reveals that he's transferred his trolling talents back over there.

Quick check of the other board reveals that he's transferred his trolling talents back over there.

Obama-Mission-Accomplished.jpg

What do you mean "more leeway"? He violates the don't be douchebag rule on every single post.

There are alot of posters that do that regularly that aren't limited to one thread.

Some people would have bitched no matter what the mods did. No win situation for them, so they did what they thought was best for the boards as a whole. Get over it and move on. Nobody is going to miss keeper here.

I just think it is funny that on one of the two threads that are an example of what he was banned for being "willfully offensive", he really didn't post anything that could be possibly considered a violation of any TOS on any board I have ever posted on.

There are alot of posters that nobody would miss here. Doesn't mean they should be banned.

I just think it is funny that on one of the two threads that are an example of what he was banned for being "willfully offensive", he really didn't post anything that could be possibly considered a violation of any TOS on any board I have ever posted on.

There are alot of posters that nobody would miss here. Doesn't mean they should be banned.

And Keeper hasn't been banned.

He had some pretty terrible PMs to go with his trollthreading. It's warranted.

One of the mods told me that via PM but asked me to keep it confidential, so I had just let it drop.

I'm cool with it.

Back