• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Liberal Academia Attacks Our Lord And Saviour Jesus Christ Once Again!

lol at the tag. There has been years of scholarship on this. I wrote a paper on it in an intro class.

That piece of papyrus is actually a release from the Yakov Springbreg Show- The Bitch Fucked My Lord episode.

now_that_s_funny.gif

"Not to me. My mother gave to me life. The disciples said to Jesus. Deny. Mary is worthy of it. Jesus said to them 'My wife she will be able to be my disciple. Let the wicked people swell up. As for me, I dwell with her in order to an image.'"

SEEMS LEGIT

"wbwjpii" got me.

Whose butt would Jesus put it in?

Yeah.

As for the op, are you really offended or think this is an attack? If Christians want to claim Jesus is a real person who lived on this earth, we have to able to accept that information about him and his life may change as new things are discovered.

Yeah.

As for the op, are you really offended or think this is an attack? If Christians want to claim Jesus is a real person who lived on this earth, we have to able to accept that information about him and his life may change as new things are discovered.

OP is a Moonz parody

...oh.

well, what i said is still true :)

Back