• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CFA Flinches

Or maybe they just realized it was the right thing to do. Either way, its less money being funneled to hate groups. Win for everyone.

I probably ate at CFA 3 times a week (one of the only healthy fast food options and I am on the road a lot) and have not been back since this flack.

I didn't boycott them perse, but I haven't eaten there much either.

fantastic news. Can taste the chick fila biscuit in my mouth right now.

Not surprising. What about the principle of the matter though Dan Cathy?!?!?! I for one am stunned that he's only willing to stand on his principle as long as it doesn't hurt the bottom line: profits. How very Christian of him.

Not surprising. What about the principle of the matter though Dan Cathy?!?!?! I for one am stunned that he's only willing to stand on his principle as long as it doesn't hurt the bottom line: profits. How very Christian of him.
Yeah, being closed on Sunday probably has no impact on their bottom line.

I think you've been had.

Nope...Grilled chicken sandwich side salad (with a little splash of my own oil and vinegar dressing)...just over 350 calories, 9 grams of fat and 35 grams of protein. Healthiest (non-salad) fast food option I have been able to find.

Yeah, being closed on Sunday probably has no impact on their bottom line.

I've always maintained a totally unproven theory that the "closed Sunday" effect actually increases sales on all other days. People want what they can't have.

Note: this could be complete nonsense.

Nope...Grilled chicken sandwich side salad (with a little splash of my own oil and vinegar dressing)...just over 350 calories, 9 grams of fat and 35 grams of protein. Healthiest (non-salad) fast food option I have been able to find.

That doesn't include the Dorito Taco, does it? Because the Dorito Taco is basically zero calories. You eat it so quickly and it fires through (and out of) your system so quickly, your body can't absorb the calories.

Back