• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rasmussen has finally flipped- now not a single poll has Romney in the lead

Obama will win because he has the good fortune of an opponent who is a political knucklehead and a press that will do all in its power to re-elect him.

Meaningless media blame demonstrates total frustration and resignation of defeat.

The silly media excuse is going to get louder and more prominent as the election draws closer and it becomes more obvious that Romney is going to lose. The right will default to their consistently baseless "liberal media" crutch, rather than acknowledging any faults in their candidate, the appeal of their platform, or their extremist rhetoric.

The press doesn't have to do anything. Romney is doing his best to hand Obama the election.

Seriously, if I'm Obama I'm steering clear of saying anything remotely controversional for the next month or so and let Romney continue to do all the work.

Seriously, if I'm Obama I'm steering clear of saying anything remotely controversional for the next month or so and let Romney continue to do all the work.

Yep. Use this week as an example. Obama hasn't even tried to deliver a knockout blow. Running out the clock.

Back